There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Baseball 2014

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Fincham's team... 42-105. LOL

that's what he gets for drating Orioles like a homer

Speaking of that....

Done deal.

I get:
SP James Shields
RP Rafael Soriano

He gets:
1B: Chris Davis
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Fincham's team... 42-105. LOL

that's what he gets for drating Orioles like a homer

Speaking of that....

Done deal.

I get:
SP James Shields
RP Rafael Soriano

He gets:
1B: Chris Davis

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Fincham's team... 42-105. LOL

that's what he gets for drating Orioles like a homer

Speaking of that....

Done deal.

I get:
SP James Shields
RP Rafael Soriano

He gets:
1B: Chris Davis


haha what? it was a great deal!
My team is just so mediocre in this league.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
My team is just so mediocre in this league.

you're 8 games out of first.

if allen craig played like allen craig and not some AA ball player, you'd be in first
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
My team is just so mediocre in this league.

you're 8 games out of first.

if allen craig played like allen craig and not some AA ball player, you'd be in first

For the life of me I dont see how. I have no power, no speed, and erratic starting pitching. I think I have been very fortunate to this point with the record in this league. Rose is smoking me this week.
let me know if anyone wants to buy low on Kipnis
Originally posted by vrabbit:
let me know if anyone wants to buy low on Kipnis

Shocking how bad he has been. Have to believe he is hurt.
I was in 8th, giants went on a skid...rubber went on a skid. Now in 11th. Lol
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I was in 8th, giants went on a skid...rubber went on a skid. Now in 11th. Lol

You probably need more Giants because they are about to turn it around and then you will turn it around.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I was in 8th, giants went on a skid...rubber went on a skid. Now in 11th. Lol

You probably need more Giants because they are about to turn it around and then you will turn it around.

This is my thoughts exactly. Anyone with giants players, start sending me trade requests
Mugging is my dude!
getting a glimpse of what I envisioned this team doing after the draft. That's with Segura still sucking (damn you James). Billy Hamilton rewarding my patience. I'm 10 games out of the 6th place but will be gunning for it.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
getting a glimpse of what I envisioned this team doing after the draft. That's with Segura still sucking (damn you James). Billy Hamilton rewarding my patience. I'm 10 games out of the 6th place but will be gunning for it.

Wacha is on the DL
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
getting a glimpse of what I envisioned this team doing after the draft. That's with Segura still sucking (damn you James). Billy Hamilton rewarding my patience. I'm 10 games out of the 6th place but will be gunning for it.

Wacha is on the DL

and still having a better season than Segura while on there