LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Michael Bourne

Be careful. James, the spelling nazi will be after you.

Ya damn right.
Fernando Rodney
Anthony Rendon
james is masturbating to news of the 49ers trading for Blaine Gabbert. Will post in 3 years.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
really wanted to avoid Burnett in both leagues, and almost picked him before I realized Garza was available. He scares me in Philly, I think he's gonna give up a lot more HR's and his ERA will balloon.

I read an article either in a magazine or on the internet saying he should love pitching in the NL East as if he will perform well. Who knows??? I had him last year when he was in Pittsburgh and he did decent for me.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
really wanted to avoid Burnett in both leagues, and almost picked him before I realized Garza was available. He scares me in Philly, I think he's gonna give up a lot more HR's and his ERA will balloon.

I read an article either in a magazine or on the internet saying he should love pitching in the NL East as if he will perform well. Who knows??? I had him last year when he was in Pittsburgh and he did decent for me.

I had him in crzy's league too, he was awesome for me, so it was hard for me not to pick him, just my gut feel
  • jrg
  • Veteran
in between a few players. lunch break coming up. I'll pick then
james is ordering a Blaine Gabbert jersey at 49ers.com and will post his pick once he's done doing that. It's taking him a while because he wants to see if he can put a Super Bowl XLIX patch on it.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol
I'm probably leaving work in less than an hour and at that point I will not be able to make a pick for a while.

• jrg
  • Veteran
I'm probably leaving work in less than an hour and at that point I will not be able to make a pick for a while.

Pick in 5
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Do you want to PM me or someone the dude(s) you want?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
OF Leonys Martin

Norichika Aoki
  • jrg
  • Veteran
HA! Those were the two I was in between.
Share 49ersWebzone