There are 239 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by jrg:
Cry me a damn river. Seriously. I've never in all of my years witnessed such a big deal over a free fantasy baseball league.

Dude whining on here, blowing up my phone last night...f**k.

Knowledge is OTC. Messaged him on FB.

Again, way to take responsibility for your f**k up and the capitalizing off it. It never ends. And you texted me first you lying snake

I already took responsibility. I fixed it to the correct way. I picked who was available. ALL other people ahead of me could have picked Molina too. You're just b***hing to me because I did. Yeah, I did text you first giving you s**t. Messing with you. After all this is a FREE league being prepared for you for FREE. Then I get 800 texts while I'm at the grocery store of you whining.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I really am going out tonight and my picks coming up. Jrg or someone text me when my pick is up and I'll try and do it. Jrg, if you text me, make it straight business - no pleasantries needed. Lol

Lol alright
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I love getting james all pissy
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Lol, Im just tired of this s**t dude. People getting all worked up over this. Like f**k. Its not THAT serious. f**k being commish dude.

FB messages, texts, etc...s**t. Like a damn nursery up in this b***h
[ Edited by jrg on Mar 7, 2014 at 11:29 AM ]

Lol its funny. I add lol and stupid s**t like my ethics advisor and he can't see the joke.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Lol its funny. I add lol and stupid s**t like my ethics advisor and he can't see the joke.

Lol, Im just tired of this s**t dude. People getting all worked up over this. Like f**k. Its not THAT serious. f**k being commish dude.

FINALLY!

It can be a lot of work, yea, but if you're really gonna decide to run a league then you have to do a better job man. Either say f**k it or do it the right way, but don't get pissy if you mess up and get s**t for it, you are lucky most people were cool with it and nobody really quit. That would had REALLY delayed things or killed the league.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

FINALLY!

It can be a lot of work, yea, but if you're really gonna decide to run a league then you have to do a better job man. Either say f**k it or do it the right way, but don't get pissy if you mess up and get s**t for it, you are lucky most people were cool with it and nobody really quit. That would had REALLY delayed things or killed the league.

I make one mistake in the draft order and all hell breaks lose. If that was to happen to me and I would have lost the pick. Sure, it would have sucked...but

• jrg
  • Veteran
I think Knowledge is off work around this time so hopefully he picks soon.

Messaged him on FB
Wtf is going on here again?!! Haven't we moved on!!?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Wtf is going on here again?!! Haven't we moved on!!?

Nope. They're still b***hing.

Waiting for Knowledge to pick.

FINALLY!

I make one mistake in the draft order and all hell breaks lose. If that was to happen to me and I would have lost the pick. Sure, it would have sucked...but

see, this is what I'm talking about, you trying to make it out to be like it's not big deal. If the error had been caught BEFORE the picks were made then yeah it's not that big of a deal, but once picks are made then it is. And you can't point the finger at the rest of the league and say "well you guys didn't double check my work". Sure we should have, but it falls on you. When you decided to be commish you decide to be responsible for these things. You need to own up to that or GTFO, or as you said "f**k being commish dude"
Can we just make some picks in here. I can't wait all day. We need to get this done. Lol
Share 49ersWebzone