LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Rubber wants Belt doesn't he?

He drafted him before, but I'm waiting for his word.

No I drafted Molina before.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Yeah he might be changing it. He was just around the PL a minute ago.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

No I drafted Molina before.

lol oh yeah

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
JERED WEAVER SP

I didn't want him in both leagues....I like him better in appoints format though

For my 4th pitcher at this point I think he is good value and better than some taken before him.

Agreed totally
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Well Rubber better pick soon. I'm not waiting the day for him to go to happy hour. We're behind.
Well Rubber better pick soon. I'm not waiting the day for him to go to happy hour. We're behind.

I don't give a damn really. After heavy consultation from my ethics advisor, Val, I have agreed to make my pick because their are some good dudes in here like mugg deep, John, Boise, etc. Except for James who I learned a back stabbing, snake in the grass who won't admit he capitalized off his f**k up. People knew who we wanted and are taking those players now, so everyone's strategy is f**ked. Not to mention I built a spreadsheet to track who was drafted and left and no it's all f**ked up. But most importantly, jrg has ZERO integrity. He said last night he won it all with Santalamachia. So I said, ok, I'll draft a catcher and trade him to you for Molina and of course, no reply.

I was going to leave the league because of your goat f**k mess up, but the other good dudes in here don't deserve this b******t. Thank you Val for making me see the goodness that some dudes still have. You are a saint.

I pick Brandon Belt.
Also again..later tonight I'll post the remainder of the draft w/ the trades. Please check to make sure all your trades look correct. Thankfully we only had to move back a few picks due to my error this time.

I'll bump this thread when I'm finished w/ them later.

YOU FAIL AT LIFE

Just make sure you give me your 12th rounder and take my 17th rounder, will ya?
Knowledge is up in this cluster f**k.

JAmes.. update the first page
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Also again..later tonight I'll post the remainder of the draft w/ the trades. Please check to make sure all your trades look correct. Thankfully we only had to move back a few picks due to my error this time.

YOU FAIL AT LIFE

Bewm there it is, another redraft coming. Watch your picks, jrg's gonna steal em

I don't give a damn really. After heavy consultation from my ethics advisor, Val, I have agreed to make my pick because their are some good dudes in here like mugg deep, John, Boise, etc. Except for James who I learned a back stabbing, snake in the grass who won't admit he capitalized off his f**k up. People knew who we wanted and are taking those players now, so everyone's strategy is f**ked. Not to mention I built a spreadsheet to track who was drafted and left and no it's all f**ked up. But most importantly, jrg has ZERO integrity. He said last night he won it all with Santalamachia. So I said, ok, I'll draft a catcher and trade him to you for Molina and of course, no reply.

I was going to leave the league because of your goat f**k mess up, but the other good dudes in here don't deserve this b******t. Thank you Val for making me see the goodness that some dudes still have. You are a saint.

I pick Brandon Belt.

I felt it was the right thing to do, no need to penalize the good dudes in this draft. Please contact me via skype if any other issues come up, Ill update your lawyer Dobo on the situation.

God Bless you and God Bless America
[ Edited by valrod33 on Mar 7, 2014 at 11:25 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

YOU FAIL AT LIFE

Bewm there it is, another redraft coming. Watch your picks, jrg's gonna steal em

Cry me a damn river. Seriously. I've never in all of my years witnessed such a big deal over a free fantasy baseball league.

Dude whining on here, blowing up my phone last night...f**k.

Knowledge is OTC. Messaged him on FB.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I felt it was the right thing to do, no need to penalize the non good dudes in this draft. Please contact via skype if any other issues come up, Ill update your lawyer Dobo on the situation.

God Bless you and God Bless America

Val for the WIN.. SWISH
Cry me a damn river. Seriously. I've never in all of my years witnessed such a big deal over a free fantasy baseball league.

Dude whining on here, blowing up my phone last night...f**k.

Knowledge is OTC. Messaged him on FB.

Again, way to take responsibility for your f**k up and the capitalizing off it. It never ends. And you texted me first you lying snake
I really am going out tonight and my picks coming up. Jrg or someone text me when my pick is up and I'll try and do it. Jrg, if you text me, make it straight business - no pleasantries needed. Lol
Share 49ersWebzone