There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Baseball 2014

I'm here for the gang bang?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
only one pick? Bush league
Aye what's the best place to look at players available etc. I don't even remember what I did last year lol.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Aye what's the best place to look at players available etc. I don't even remember what I did last year lol.

the draft central tab in the yahoo league would be a pretty good start
and not to brag but I'm damn good at running these WZ drafts
Originally posted by vrabbit:

But that doesn't say who's available. It just lists the whole league right? I guess I have to look there and then go to the first page here and search? I think that's what I did last year. There's got to be a better way lol.
and not to brag but I'm damn good at running these WZ drafts

Quit bragging.

But that doesn't say who's available. It just lists the whole league right? I guess I have to look there and then go to the first page here and search? I think that's what I did last year. There's got to be a better way lol.

Copy the list from yahoo onto a word document. Delete the keepers and the one pick that has occurred over the course of the last 9 hours, then you can track it.
I think the one thing that should be a critieria for being in the league is to provide your cell # to the commissioner. I understand that some dont want it given to everyone but there should be a way to contact an owner to tell them they are on the clock and to make a pick.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I think the one thing that should be a critieria for being in the league is to provide your cell # to the commissioner. I understand that some dont want it given to everyone but there should be a way to contact an owner to tell them they are on the clock and to make a pick.

Agreed. And it's not like we are in the middle of the 10th round where its hard. I can guess whose getting picked with 3-4 choices,

Fair enough comment but some of us are a long way away, why not just PM a couple of options into someone to keep things moving?
Originally posted by redrose49er:

Fair enough comment but some of us are a long way away, why not just PM a couple of options into someone to keep things moving?

You might be the only exception because of where you are but we know you dont ever hang this up.
I guarantee there will be a point when you guys are pissed at me. I have weird hours but am available for a good chunk of hours here each day.
I guarantee there will be a point when you guys are pissed at me. I have weird hours but am available for a good chunk of hours here each day.

Just give your cell # to James or me. We will let you know when you are up
On my way home from work now. Pick will be in soon