There are 172 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

My only chance... win every pitching category and steal one hitting category. My hitters suck big time.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I've never had such n injury bitten ever....hanging for a playoff shot

I could be wrong but you haven't been very active either, so quit ya b***hing

Oh I have...Just not as active as I was with trading like last year.
This league has 2 good teams and a bunch of mediocre to bad teams. James has a powerhouse.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
This league has 2 good teams and a bunch of mediocre to bad teams. James has a powerhouse.

Originally posted by jrg:

Hard to believe the same guy who drafted this team also drafted the team in Crazys league. I guess it helps when you have Miggy, Kershaw and Chris Davis.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Hard to believe the same guy who drafted this team also drafted the team in Crazys league. I guess it helps when you have Miggy, Kershaw and Chris Davis.

Different league settings = different strategies

All 3 of those guys were drafted by me..I grabbed Chris Davis in the 12th round

I just have a strategy to make the playoffs in every league I'm in and draft the best available players.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I just have a strategy to make the playoffs in every league I'm in and draft the best available players.

Congrats

Congrats

Thank you very much
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol

lol

Even a blind squirrel.................. Nice pick
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Same goes with Machado
Same goes with Machado

Yep. But.. FInch's team is free falling right now. Could even miss the playoffs.
Same goes with Machado

Yep. But.. FInch's team is free falling right now. Could even miss the playoffs.

Lol, it's funny u say that I was about to post a video of Tom Petty "Free Fallin"
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Same goes with Machado

Lol, it's funny u say that I was about to post a video of Tom Petty "Free Fallin"

No worries Finch. At least you have a while to decide who you want to pick in the 1st round....oh...wait.
Share 49ersWebzone