LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 332 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Anybody know of an app or service that will text you updates on your fantasy players? Something that would allow you to select your guys, and then text you every time they put up a hr, rbi, sb, etc.

You really want a text anytime any of your players do anything? I would find that annoying.

ya..my phone already goes off enough from bleach report and ESPN notifications on sports...or john texting me 97 times that im otc
Originally posted by jrg:
Anybody know of an app or service that will text you updates on your fantasy players? Something that would allow you to select your guys, and then text you every time they put up a hr, rbi, sb, etc.

You really want a text anytime any of your players do anything? I would find that annoying.

ya..my phone already goes off enough from bleach report and ESPN notifications on sports...or john texting me 97 times that im otc

I know its tough when you are at work. Cleaning the slurpee machine is time consuming.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I know its tough when you are at work. Cleaning the slurpee machine is time consuming.

don't get my job confused w/ yours john

you gotta pay for your golf somehow...but someones gotta do it

LOL That was a weak comeback. That was Garce like
  • jrg
  • Veteran

LOL That was a weak comeback. That was Garce like

im tired. leave me alone
im tired. leave me alone

• jrg
  • Veteran
come on finch..you can do better

Yes. I check At Bat throughout the day anyways. I want something that will send a text alert so i can just glance at the lock screen and see what happened. Its faster than checking box scores.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
12-0
Back in the playoff hunt............... despite a horrid hitting team.

I've never had such n injury bitten ever....hanging for a playoff shot
  • jrg
  • Veteran
1. jrg
2. Boise

3. Finch
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I've never had such n injury bitten ever....hanging for a playoff shot

I could be wrong but you haven't been very active either, so quit ya b***hing
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Beating Finch that bad helped ninerlifer, ninerjohn, etc out quite a bit
[ Edited by jrg on Aug 19, 2013 at 12:41 PM ]
Beating Finch that bad helped ninerlifer, ninerjohn, etc out quite a bit

I sucked ass this week. I'm actually suprised im still in 3rd.
Share 49ersWebzone