There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Baseball 2014

I thought I had a decent running team.. I have -2 Steals on the week. LOL
Good job sitting Will Middlebrooks, crzy. He's 4/4 with 3 homers right now lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,097
Originally posted by Muggins:
Good job sitting Will Middlebrooks, crzy. He's 4/4 with 3 homers right now lol

I have him on my bench in another league. $ league too
Originally posted by jrg:
Looks like OBP may be my only shot at tying it up

You ain't tying s**t up dude...Chris fuking Davis
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,097
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by jrg:
Looks like OBP may be my only shot at tying it up

You ain't tying s**t up dude...Chris fuking Davis

Lol quit your damn b***hing. Does Chris Davis pitch for me too?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,097
Seriously though, that was a damn HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT. We both performed well across the board.

Oh, by the way....STL Cardinals >> SF Giants

Strasburg took a s**t and out came Cueto today....

Chris Davis and Strasburg blowing it caused you to loose by one
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Originally posted by Muggins:
Good job sitting Will Middlebrooks, crzy. He's 4/4 with 3 homers right now lol

I'm comforted by the fact that I still would have lost all the offensive categories lol
Originally posted by jrg:
Seriously though, that was a damn HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT. We both performed well across the board.

Oh, by the way....STL Cardinals >> SF Giants


That was a very good week James....see ya in the playoffs

Oh even a blind squirrel finds a acorn , so go the Tards
Hmmmm.. I think I overrated my team. Bad hitting and bad pitching is not a good combo.
Kipnis, Konerko and Hamilton sucked big giant donkey balls last week. Billy almost killed me two but basically gave me the week's worth on Sunday. Still
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,097
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Hmmmm.. I think I overrated my team. Bad hitting and bad pitching is not a good combo.

1 week in
Boggs with a 162.00 era today
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Boggs with a 162.00 era today

I can trade the GOAT Brandon League.

Let me know.
Weaver out 4-6 weeks, injuries are KILLING ME