• jrg
  • Veteran
Sent you a deal Muggins
[ Edited by jrg on Mar 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Muggins:
I thought Neil Walker was 2B and 3B eligible? In his yahoo profile it says both but in the league he's 2B only?

I have no 3B for the start of the season lmao. Lawrie is already hurt.

He has had 15 games at 3B his whole career. Hasn't played there since 2010.

Thought he was eligible because it was in his profile tho. I think I even asked you about it. Remember when I was going to take Seager or him? Oh well no biggie, I make due with Carpenter.
Sent you a deal Muggins

So did I
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol both of you guys with the quickness. I'll look at them closely later, I gotta get out of here for now.. gotta be up at 3am on Tuesdays.. fml
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Both interesting trades, but I'll pass on both. Lawrie shouldn't be gone long but damn I thought I was covered there backup wise.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Both interesting trades, but I'll pass on both. Lawrie shouldn't be gone long but damn I thought I was covered there backup wise.

No worries. I almost cancelled mine anyway. I wouldn't mind having my guy Lynn...but Moustakas is gonna break out this year.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

No worries. I almost cancelled mine anyway. I wouldn't mind having my guy Lynn...but Moustakas is gonna break out this year.

I actually have a bad feeling about Lynn this year lol.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I actually have a bad feeling about Lynn this year lol.

Haha, he set high expectations last year.

No worries. I kind of like having Pedro as a backup at 3B for power anyway.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
So the DL option starts after the game tonight? Or are we not sure yet? I'm guessing maybe after the midnight update..

• jrg
  • Veteran
So the DL option starts after the game tonight? Or are we not sure yet? I'm guessing maybe after the midnight update..

Likely after tonight's game. Also, it looks like weekly adds have started.

4 per week
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Actually...no. I just put Freese on the DL
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I wish Yahoo had a N/A roster spot.
Actually...no. I just put Freese on the DL

I'm not seeing the DL spot. Also, it says they have the NA spot.
Nvm, i got it
Share 49ersWebzone