There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Baseball 2014

• crzy
  • Veteran
James, the way you're setting up this draft is all out of wack. I think there is confusion because of the differences in the setup of my dynasty league and this one.

This league's draft should start at Round 1, the way it always has. It should be

-keepers- (set aside)

And then Rounds 1-19.

More importantly all the trades are wrong.

i traded Adam Wainwright to you for your 5th round pick meaning the FIFTH PICK after you select your keepers. NOT your 1st round pick after you select your keepers. The keepers in this league are not designated into draft pick slots in the first four rounds.

I wish I could find the record of last year's draft to corroborate what I'm saying, but I am 100% that I'm correct.

I can prove this simply by looking at the first trade made last year. I tried to trade Adam Wainwright and Jon Lester to jrg for a 1st round pick and NinerJohn and vrabbit vetoed it. I'm still pissed about that by the way, that veto was BS lol.

I ended up later getting LESS in value for Wainwright and got a 5th round pick, 8th round pick while giving up a 10th round pick and some final round pick.

The point is, when all trades involving future draft picks were made last season, it's obvious that a 1st round pick was referring to the first round after the keepers had been selected and that the 5th round was referring to the 5th round after the keepers were selected.

The whole draft order is wrong.

lol at ninerlifer keeping Harper, Strasburg, MadBum, Cargo and then picking THREE TIMES IN THE FIRST ROUND!!!!

ARE YOU TRYING TO HAND HIM THE LEAGUE TITLE?
The only thing wrong is where the keepers are slotted in. They'll be moved to the last 4 picks when I get home to edit.

Also, ninerlifer has 1 pick in the 1st round. Lol chill man.
[ Edited by jrg on Feb 18, 2013 at 8:55 AM ]
no I have three 5th rounders

Dont be hating on my keepers
[ Edited by ninerlifer on Feb 18, 2013 at 9:01 AM ]
Still need 4 keepers from Naitch and 2 more from NinerJohn
Double post
[ Edited by jrg on Feb 18, 2013 at 9:38 AM ]
I hate my keepers so much.................

David Price
Kris Medlin
Adrian Gonzalez
Justin Upton
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I hate my keepers so much.................

David Price
Kris Medlin
Adrian Gonzalez
Justin Upton

Ive heard your story before, yet always wind up in contention! Relax! hahaha
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Cano
Felix
Greinke
Headley

bump

Naitch did name his keepers jrg.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Cano
Felix
Greinke
Headley

bump

Naitch did name his keepers jrg.

Thanks man
So are we ready to start this thing!
Originally posted by Fincham11:
So are we ready to start this thing!

I'm ready now. How about you guys? You wanna wait a little longer or go now? crzy has his leagues draft next Monday and I'd like to get this started a little before or a little after so guys like myself/crzy/NinerJohn/vrabbit/etc can differentiate between the two and properly focus instead of starting them both the same time.
Yahoo is showing we have an 18 man roster under "My Team". If were having a 23 round draft with four rounds complete with the keepers, shouldnt it be a 19 man roster?
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Yahoo is showing we have an 18 man roster under "My Team". If were having a 23 round draft with four rounds complete with the keepers, shouldnt it be a 19 man roster?

Nope.

1. C
2. 1B
3. 2B
4. 3B
5. SS
6. OF
7. OF
8. OF
9. Util
10. Util

11. SP
12. SP
13. RP
14. RP
15. P
16. P
17. P
18. P

19. BN
20. BN
21. BN
22. BN
23. BN

Plus 1 DL
[ Edited by jrg on Feb 18, 2013 at 4:53 PM ]
Gotcha, I guess i was just looking at starters. Thanks.