There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Baseball 2014

I can't do this s**t, SacRock was pretty much done this week, then today happened, where's that suicide smiley?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I can't do this s**t, SacRock was pretty much done this week, then today happened, where's that suicide smiley?

Sorry homey, my boys put in serious work today. Season saver.
Woo Hoo! I win the first pick!!!!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I havent been on computer much at all. I went on expecting a rematch with you this week. Sorry man.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I havent been on computer much at all. I went on expecting a rematch with you this week. Sorry man.

not your fault, SacRock was having a week as bad as me, then went HAM.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
thanks for letting me try out fantasy baseball but Im pretty terrible at it lol
I dont think I want in next year, this was my 1st time doing it and I sucked in both leagues

I'll stick to fantasy football, fantasy baseball isnt my thing. At least I left one team with a boat load of draft picks, and another one with some pretty good keepers
Sac again!. Last year he beat me in the Finals in this league and now we matchup again. I wish I had come in 4th instead of 3rd. Much easier matchup.
Sac again!. Last year he beat me in the Finals in this league and now we matchup again. I wish I had come in 4th instead of 3rd. Much easier matchup.

Looking forward to the battle
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Looking forward to the battle

My hitting sucked all year and it looks like it will continue this week. I liked my matchups against Rabbit and Brian Wilson's beard but not against you. I seriously cant believe you almost didnt make the playoffs with that roster.
Turn out the lights the party's over... wow.. what a beating. LOL.
Holy crap. I was losing 12-0 three days ago. I cant believe I somehow won. Sorry Sac. Your team should have won this one. Now, for my beating this week. LOL
Nah, you forgot how poor my offense has been. Knew I didn't have it in the bag. Good win and good luck man. The defending champ is dead
Good luck to all moving forward.. thought I was going to squeak by this week but it wasn't meant to be.
I think my team is a good example of why you should never give up. So many guys having bad years but if you make the playoffs anything can happen.

Rose, great year. Amazing that the finals will be Boise and me. Didnt see that coming. Funny, I thought my team in Crzy's league was a real contender and that one flamed out.