LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
How old are you vrabbit^^^

It just sounded funny. You are playing xbox, doing a fantasy baseball draft, and you live with your parents...
  • Brew
  • Veteran

It just sounded funny. You are playing xbox, doing a fantasy baseball draft, and you live with your parents...

Rabbit is already 24? Damn weren't you 18 a couple of years ago?

on a saturday night ....

I know little marshmellow, but I have a cold so I've been stuck here for the past 3 days. And there's no shame in living with your parents

Even if I feel like murdering them 5 days a week
Originally posted by Brew:

Rabbit is already 24? Damn weren't you 18 a couple of years ago?

I joined when I was 20

on a saturday night ....

I know little marshmellow, but I have a cold so I've been stuck here for the past 3 days. And there's no shame in living with your parents

I know from my experience that people after graduating from college often live with their parents for awhile. And I think my half brother lived at home for a couple years around that age as well.

on a saturday night ....

Im sorry. Get better my friend
but yeah how does my team look ?

ignore Jermaine

ignore Jermaine

• Brew
  • Veteran

ignore Jermaine

Your team looks like it's going down on week 1 that's how.
But seriuisly i'll give it a b+
Originally posted by Brew:

ignore Jermaine

Your team looks like it's going down on week 1 that's how.
But seriuisly i'll give it a b+

OK since we have a week before Opening Day, lets rate everyones draft, so by the end of the year we can look back and laugh at each others teams....
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
My draft after the first few rounds gets an F.

Everyone kept stealing the players I wanted
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
1. (11) Prince Fielder 1B
2. (14) Roy Halladay SP
3. (35) Mark Reynolds 1B,3B
4. (38) Brian McCann C
5. (59) Andre Ethier OF
6. (62) Tommy Hanson SP
7. (83) Hunter Pence OF
8. (86) Matt Cain SP
9. (107) Ian Stewart 2B,3B
10. (110) Andrew Bailey RP
11. (131) Álex Ríos OF
12. (134) Julio Borbón OF
13. (155) Jonathan Sánchez SP
14. (158) Colby Rasmus OF
15. (179) Everth Cabrera SS
16. (182) Alcides Escobar SS
17. (203) Derek Lowe SP
18. (206) Brandon Wood Util
19. (227) Rajai Davis OF
20. (230) Mike González RP
21. (251) Joel Piñeiro SP
22. (254) J.J. Hardy SS
23. (275) Carlos Gómez OF
Some ratings

Amber Lamps- offense looks great, pitching looks average, you need a closer or two
Grade B

Boise- AGon and Morales is nice. I think you reached on McCutchen, he's very boom or bust. Your infield isn't inspiring but is decent. Your pitching looks above average
Grade B-

BrewMeister- Your offense looks average, your pitching looks average, you have no closer but somehow you're going to compete by the end of the year because of savy waver wire pickups.
Grade C-

Naitch- Your offense looks average, your pitching staff has major question marks.
Grade C

SacRock- Offense looks solid, pitching looking very shaky
Grade C

NL's Bad News Bears- I like your hitting, your pitching looks very solid. I like what you did here.
Grade B+

MyTeamSucksPart2- You scare me big time. Your pitching staff is great up front and could be unstoppable if Kershaw, Anderson and Liriano pan out. Your offense is surprisingly solid considering you spent 2 of your first 3 picks on pitching. I love Adam Lind and Paul Konerko. Rickie Weeks in the 7th was a questionable move but could very well make you look brilliant if he finally puts it all together.
Grade A+

Redrose- Hitting looks formidable, your pitching staff was very weak, autopick worked horrible I'm afraid. Could trade a couple closers off to a few of the teams I mentioned as having no closers.
Grade C-

KungFuRabitz- For a newbie you did surprisingly well. Well put together although a bit hitting heavy and could use a bit more pitching.
Grade A-

crzypanda- your offense is very very boom or bust. Your rotation is solid if a bit shallow.
Grade D+

JayAreGee- Your offense is average. Your pitching however is very strong but could've been stronger if you picked better options to fill out your rotation.
B+

Since I went through the trouble to give my impressions I would like it if some others could return the favor.

[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Mar 28, 2010 at 20:38:01 ]
I'd rate y'all, but I'm a noob, what do I know?
Share 49ersWebzone