LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

Nice rape job Lifer. A 6th rounder for Lincecum.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

so difficult to place a value for him though
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I guess. But he kills you every other time out. It comes down to whether you think he can rebound. I'm not all that confident.

I guess. But he kills you every other time out. It comes down to whether you think he can rebound. I'm not all that confident.

yup
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Yeah well I wanted Bumgarner and had a deal for him and some of you guys blew that up and said I needed to at least offer a 2. So I offer a 2 and he says.. nah I think I'll keep him now. So yeah now I'm gambling on Tim.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I do have a feeling though that you won't be vetoing this deal. Wonder why.
for the record, I didn't even get around to vetoing that deal
I am still on the fence with MB.....it is difficult to gauge Timmy....He had a great start to the second half, then against the Nats he had another horrible inning .... We both figured if Lee got a 6th....than Timmy should as well...

That said Lets ALL HOPE that Timmy figures it out soon....real fast!!!!
Bautista and Cargo could be moved for a 1st.....let me know
Ill clarify.....a first for Bautista....a first for CarGo.

5 through 9 are just there up for grabs
I think Naitch is on PEDs this year. I mean,come on... didnt even sniff the playoffs last year in either league and now has the best team in both? Something very suspicious if you ask me.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I think Naitch is on PEDs this year. I mean,come on... didnt even sniff the playoffs last year in either league and now has the best team in both? Something very suspicious if you ask me.

this
BAN HIM

kinda rooting for the dude just because of that, hope he sweeps both leagues if I don't make the playoffs on this one

kinda rooting for the dude just because of that, hope he sweeps both leagues if I don't make the playoffs on this one

I am sweeping both leagues. Last year came in as a favorite and stumbled in the playoffs and came in 2nd in both. This year I come in under the radar and win them both. OK.. one can dream.
Share 49ersWebzone