LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 324 users in the forums

Fantasy Football Off-Season Guide: How to Spend Your Suddenly Free Sundays

"Season’s done. Over before it started. What do you do with your Sundays now? No more waiver wire pickups, no more sitting LT certain weeks and feeling bad about it, no more bad 3 for 1 trade offers headed your way. Season’s over..For now. But while you wait for the winter to pass, and the NFL draft, and Lebron’s #6 Knicks jersey, and a Yankees/Phillies rematch, there are some things you can do to keep in your mind in football shape. Yes, the off-season is important for restoring things you’ve neglected, such as your girlfriend, your marriage, home maintenance, and general hygiene. But staying fantasy fresh is equally important. Below is a practical off-season program I’ve concocted that will certainly help to blend the two. I can’t promise you’ll keep the girl, but I can assure you’ll be ready for you fantasy draft. And that’s what’s important here: Fake football leagues."

http://thepigskindoctors.com/2010/01/fantasy-football-off-season-guide-how-to-spend-your-suddenly-free-sundays/
that s**t is too true.

Especially the money collecting part. I always say this year everyone is going to pay up before week1. LOL

Deep inside, EVERYONE thinks at the very least they are going to get 3rd place. So why pay right?
Share 49ersWebzone