There are 227 users in the forums

NFL Playoff Challenge

Originally posted by maximill15:
TO is first! God this is going to get tough! I mean, you want to keep players for the 2X but if you aren't confident they will win...Man!

i think you take the double points regardless, you never know what will happen
hahahahaha phat choose steven h. the ravens old kicker. they released him. hahaha
Originally posted by marshniners24:
hahahahaha phat choose steven h. the ravens old kicker. they released him. hahaha

lol
i wanted to pick the randomest kicker possible

fml i fail
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i wanted to pick the randomest kicker possible

fml i fail

Yes indeed
ray f**kin rice. rode him to the championship in fantasy now i will ride him to glory in our league. until he gets knocked out.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
ray f**kin rice. rode him to the championship in fantasy now i will ride him to glory in our league. until he gets knocked out.

Ride em' cowboy!
Damn, this actually sounds like fun. I wish I would have signed up.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Damn, this actually sounds like fun. I wish I would have signed up.

Could of, would of, east should of!
it's like... i would ask you guys for advice but... you're all ENEMIES

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
it's like... i would ask you guys for advice but... you're all ENEMIES

Thats the cool part that I like! We have weeks to see who is the winner. No head to head here. This is my first year trying it and I like it, its different.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Teeohh is only 30 points from the overall lead. A few good weeks and we could be talking about him winning it all
Originally posted by Esco:
Teeohh is only 30 points from the overall lead. A few good weeks and we could be talking about him winning it all

double points will help me out

I don't think I'll get any triple points though, I don't want any of those players to advance
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Esco:

double points will help me out

I don't think I'll get any triple points though, I don't want any of those players to advance

Haha yea I have players I don't want to see win, but at the same time I have no real consequences to them winning other than me getting more points in this league. This s**t is hella fun! You guys are going down
um yeah i suck
Share 49ersWebzone