There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Playoff Challenge

i can't see any of your guys' teams is it like hidden from the other players or what?
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
i can't see any of your guys' teams is it like hidden from the other players or what?

Yep, no copycats. You cant see till the games are finished.
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
i can't see any of your guys' teams is it like hidden from the other players or what?

Yep, no copycats. You cant see till the games are finished.


ooooh exciting. i got a real (probably stupid) curveball pick. but it's a homer pick and this isn't for money
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by maximill15:
in there like swim wear!

but swim wear isn't there, so you're saying you are not there?

I'm in there as Maximill15!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
i can't see any of your guys' teams is it like hidden from the other players or what?

Yep, no copycats. You cant see till the games are finished.


ooooh exciting. i got a real (probably stupid) curveball pick. but it's a homer pick and this isn't for money

I should rephrase that, its just like regular fantasy. Once the rosters are locked(the game starts) then you can see the other teams players. And watch the scores.
In
Keep joining guys, just more competition for me to dominate!!
i definitely lost , started bengals defense and carson palmer
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i definitely lost , started bengals defense and carson palmer

Saw that, I got 3 players through to the next rd already for double the points. Jets defense, AJ feely and Thomas Jones. Plus im in the early lead with 38 pts with 3 players.

[ Edited by MadMartz on Jan 9, 2010 at 17:32:12 ]
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i definitely lost , started bengals defense and carson palmer

Saw that, I got 3 players through to the next rd already for double the points. Jets defense, AJ feely and Thomas Jones. Plus im in the early lead with 38 pts with 3 players.

uh, I beg to differ! Ya boy got 61 pts with jets D, Miles austin and Felix Jones! (sexy pick)

[ Edited by maximill15 on Jan 10, 2010 at 09:40:31 ]
Thank you Ray Rice
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Thank you Ray Rice

Yeah I put him in last second!!! Bam 80 yard td :D
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Thank you Ray Rice

Yeah I put him in last second!!! Bam 80 yard td :D

now 2 TDs
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Thank you Ray Rice

Yeah I put him in last second!!! Bam 80 yard td :D

now 2 TDs

He will be one and done. NE will comeback and win the game!
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Thank you Ray Rice

Yeah I put him in last second!!! Bam 80 yard td :D

now 2 TDs

He will be one and done. NE will comeback and win the game!

...