LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

QB help

Which QB to start for week 17 championship game? Standard scoring.

Carson Palmer vs NYJ

Matt Hasseloff vs Tenn

or pick up a FA

Matt Cassel vs DEN

Chad Henne vs PITT

Vince Young vs SEA

ahhhhhhhh help
Palmer might sit the 2nd half according to ESPN fantasy news, Henne might be a worth a shot, but the Steelers are playing for a playoff spot, and that defense might actually show up. Cassel is going to get murdered by the Broncos, who are also fighting for a playoff spot.

I'd go with VY.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Palmer might sit the 2nd half according to ESPN fantasy news, Henne might be a worth a shot, but the Steelers are playing for a playoff spot, and that defense might actually show up. Cassel is going to get murdered by the Broncos, who are also fighting for a playoff spot.

I'd go with VY.

Yeah I'd go with VY, Henne helped me win my championship though, he's thrown for 300+ yards the last two weeks.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

I'd go with VY.

Yeah I'd go with VY, Henne helped me win my championship though, he's thrown for 300+ yards the last two weeks.

Ok I was thinking Mattie or VY

Vy it is??
Share 49ersWebzone