LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

So I won my FF league

At work as the name Peanut Butter jelly. Would it be funny or snobby to make everyone a PBJ for fun? You know people are sooo sensitive these days. I won 120 dollars and some clown didnt pay me! f**k that puto But anyway would you guys get offended or laugh?
One question: Smooth or Chunky?
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Of Course SMOOTH PA.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Of Course SMOOTH PA.

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Of Course SMOOTH PA.

chunky FTW.

smooth....thats a paddlin...
I would do it if I were you. I think that would be cool. I wouldn't be offended, I would want to be in a league with people with a sense of humor!
I got cheated out of $500 last year because some b***h ass punks were mad a 15 year old beat em in FF
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I got cheated out of $500 last year because some b***h ass punks were mad a 15 year old beat em in FF

Damn dude sorry to hear that. I don't know why people join money leagues if they don't pay up, sorry asses! That could have been some money toward a down payment for your first car lol
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Damn dude sorry to hear that. I don't know why people join money leagues if they don't pay up, sorry asses! That could have been some money toward a down payment for your first car lol

Yea exactly I was so pissed. Im thinking about holding the trophey hostage(because I still have it) untill I get some money. lol
Share 49ersWebzone