LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Week 17 Help

Well week 17 we do out Pro Bowl. We can choose any players from any team. Scoring is pretty basic. 1 point per every 2 receptions, and bonus point for the length of the passing, rushing, receiveing td. Thinking of going with this lineup. Is there anyone I should change for someone else, or is the team look good?

QB: Drew Brees (Probably McNabb now that NO locked up the #1 seed)
RB: Chris Johnson
RB: Frank Gore
WR: Wes Welker
WR: Desean Jackson
WR: Roddy White
TE: Vernon Davis
K: David Akers
Def: San Francisco
perfect McNabb is safer even though he may do worse than Brees, but now you can't tell how long Brees is going to be in. McNabb struggles in DAL. Is there any other qb you can take?

Also, do you think Welker will be in the whole game? He has injury problems and i think NE may only play him/or Brady for a few quarters, this is their bye week.

Besides that, Gore Johnson and niners D should win it for you.

I won my league last week with
Chris Johnson
Jones drew
Ricky williams
Romo
Vernon Davis
Steve Smith Car
Donald driver
Carpenter - mia K
SF Def

Good luck
I can play anyone, so I can choose any QB in the NFL. Welker has been getting 17-25 points each week. Dont know if he will play all game, but he was injured the beginning of the season. He ranked the #3 Wr is my league.
ok then i guess stick with welker but i just wanted to warn you about some of the teams like the pats (GB, CIN, Ariz maybe if PHI wins) who can't change much and might treat this week as a bye.

Try to pick a qb against a bad secondsry that still has playoff hopes. PITT!!!!!
Big ben would be perfect going up against rookie cb's in MIA.
Originally posted by elguapo:
ok then i guess stick with welker but i just wanted to warn you about some of the teams like the pats (GB, CIN, Ariz maybe if PHI wins) who can't change much and might treat this week as a bye.

Try to pick a qb against a bad secondsry that still has playoff hopes. PITT!!!!!
Big ben would be perfect going up against rookie cb's in MIA.

Yes I know what you mean. Philly will be playing because they need to win to be the #2 seed. Thats why I thought Mcnabb and going DJax. Welker I may swap with Brandon Marshall. Not sure yet. Trying to find out more if the Pats are going to rest. Roelisberger is a good choice as well
Andre johnson over welker
MJD over Gore
i would start b marshall over welker, welker might rest a little bit for sure...plus marshall usually get's yds and td's whereas welker gets mainly rec yds.

I would not even think twice about rothlisberger......start him or Schaub over a team playing a decent D like Mcnabb.

Gore might be a good choice because we will most likely be running out the clock on the rams the whole game. If not Gore pick a team that has 1 back and that is going to have a lead and will run out the clock.

This almost is always a formula for success. I won my league 2 out of the last 3 years chewing bubble gum and kicking ass
thanks for the opinions guys.

Also this isnt for winning the league. This is just a Pro Bowl. You still win money, but every team can pick any player they want. Every team will probably have Chris Johnson. Thanks again for all the help
[ Edited by 9ersnation on Jan 1, 2010 at 11:14 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone