LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 386 users in the forums

Phillip Rivers @ TEN or Alex Smith vs DET for the championship

• boast
  • Hella Fame
so i made it to the big show the very first time playing FF. i did it by taking huge risks that luckily paid off. this is the latest risk i'm considering....

Phillip Rivers at Tennessee

or

Alex Smith vs Detroit

i know, i know but for some reason i think Rivers is due to tank on the road.
rivers
smith
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
smith
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I would never trust any championship to Alex Smith regardless of opponent. Rivers is a top 5 QB. No brainer.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Im in the exact same situation ... Championship game and these are my 2 QBs.

I thought about Smith for a second because of the matchup but there is just no way you can bench a guy like Rivers for Smith who is so up and down.

Its the title game and no time to gamble, go with Rivers.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TX9R:
I would never trust any championship to Alex Smith regardless of opponent. Rivers is a top 5 QB. No brainer.
SLAP YO SELF!
I'm taking Rogers vs Seattle over Smith, Rogers got me to the finals and I'm sticking with him
Haven't the Chargers already clinched their division? Any chance they rest some starters after the half?

Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Haven't the Chargers already clinched their division? Any chance they rest some starters after the half?

no chance, they want that 1st round bye and a win would clinch it
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dman:
Im in the exact same situation ... Championship game and these are my 2 QBs.

I thought about Smith for a second because of the matchup but there is just no way you can bench a guy like Rivers for Smith who is so up and down.

Its the title game and no time to gamble, go with Rivers.
I have to choose between Alex or Eli Manning for a playoff this weekend. Eli is at home against Carolina. Thoughts?
f**k that! Homer it dude. Smith all the way!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone