LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

championship !!!!!! help me win 1k !!!!

Do you have a flex? After his nearly 300-yard rushing game Jerome Harrison is still available in lots of leagues. His matchup next week: The Raiders.
I lost!!!!!!

thanks for the help though guys...

I was up 114-109 going into tonights game and all my players were done, he had sidney rice left and you know the ending...

I hate favre that much more!!!! first v,s SF on the last play, and NOW 4th down to Sideney Rice to beat me !!!!!!!! I went from 1,000 to 170 on one dagger from Favre to Rice!!!!
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
I lost!!!!!!

I was up 114-109 going into tonights game and all my players were done, he had sidney rice left and you know the ending...

I hate favre that much more!!!! first v,s SF on the last play, and NOW 4th down to Sideney Rice to beat me !!!!!!!! I went from 1,000 to 170 on one dagger from Favre to Rice!!!!

Ouch!! Sorry man.
I lost!!!!!!

did you make any mistakes benching people ? i never take the zone's advice anymore
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
I lost!!!!!!

did you make any mistakes benching people ? i never take the zone's advice anymore

no i played everything perfect!! only thing i f**ked my self on was... I dropped folk b.c he got cut, and I picked up REED from PIT I knew it would be a FG game v.s BAL, but then I saw that matchup with Graham from CIN v.s CLE and Graham scored me 5pts after I dropped REED and REED scored 11pts!!! and I lost by 6 !!! but theres so many scenarios in Fantasy, like SHAUB and JOHNSON cold in the second Half and screwed me!!! Shaub with an INT and FL, R. Rice with a FL and Gore with a FL screwed me!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone