Pick 1 RB and 1 Flex:

Michael Turner @ NYJ

Beanie Wells @ Det

Donald Driver @ Pit

Santonio Holmes vs. GB

Chris Jennings @ KC

Arian Foster @ StL

Thanks
I'm in the same position. I like Foster and Jennings.
  • dman
  • Veteran
would u guys start peyton manning tomorrow? he's kinda hurt and i think they may start benching him early for the playoffs
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
would u guys start peyton manning tomorrow? he's kinda hurt and i think they may start benching him early for the playoffs

Well Jim Sorgi is out for the year. They were suppose to pick up a vet QB this week. So who the hell they gonna throw in there ?
Originally posted by krizay:

Well Jim Sorgi is out for the year. They were suppose to pick up a vet QB this week. So who the hell they gonna throw in there ?

i'm in playoffs and if manning doesn't play i have to go with smith
Originally posted by dman:
Pick 1 RB and 1 Flex:

Michael Turner @ NYJ

Beanie Wells @ Det

Donald Driver @ Pit

Santonio Holmes vs. GB

Chris Jennings @ KC

Arian Foster @ StL

Thanks

- If Arian Foster is starting, then definitely him vs StL.

- Donald Driver vs a damaged Pitt secondary would probably put up near 100 yards and hopefully a TD, so I might put him in for Flex.

- Check on the health of Hightower (heard some stuff about his elbow) . If he's iffy, put in Wells.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by krizay:

i'm in playoffs and if manning doesn't play i have to go with smith

All they have is Curtis Painter behind him. They were suppose to sign a vet QB sometime this week. Which seeing how that hasn't happened yet and they play tomorrow night. don't expect any QB to step on the field until week 16 at the earliest.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Get that Peyton s*** outta my thread!

Share 49ersWebzone