LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

Davone Bess or Devin Thomas

Bess is playing Oakland
Thomas is playing Jacksonville

Jacksonville has a terrible pass defense and Devin Thomas seems to be coming into his own -- his last performance was huge with 2 tds & 100 yards. I obviously don't expect that again but I feel he is a more trusted option than Santana Moss. Oakland has a decent pass defense and Miami is a more rush-oriented offense but Bess had a 10 catch 100 yard 1 TD game against the Pats. I think he is the best option in Miami -- Ted Ginn Jr. sucks.

What do you guys think?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Neither in a standard league

But in a PPR league, I might play Davone Bess.

[ Edited by crzy on Dec 9, 2009 at 16:48:51 ]
well my league had 16 people in it so the WR3 pickings were SLIM. and that's what I have right now... and Donnie Avery is my other option but I hate the rams in general. So how about them in a standard league. My other two WRs are Colston and A. Johnson.
  • purexballin12
  • Info N/A
Bess hands down
Bess should get you some decent yardage (80-85 yds). He's a reliable WR and catches most of his passes underneath (similar to Welker). The numbers should be there for him. Don't expect him to get into the endzone though.

Thomas hasn't proven to be consistant at all. He had one big game. I don't trust anyone one the Skin's offense. They're all screwed up.

I'd go with Bess, but wouldn't expect much out of either.
bess
Share 49ersWebzone