There are 180 users in the forums

Smith can't win games but...

• Crabby9er
  • Info N/A
He sure can win me some Fantasy games!!!

Dude is tearing it up in fantasy every week and the offense hasn't even really gelled together yet. Imagine how this offense would dominate if we had a real spread coordinator and not the most incompetent coordinator the NFL has seen since JEFF HOSTLER AHHHH!

I just don't understand it, we could be such a dangerously balanced team now that Alex can throw and Hostler I mean Raye doesn't seem to get it. Our WRs and TEs can not only get open but block exceptionally well not to mention we have one of the best running backs in the league in Frank Gore. I just feel like I know what is coming on every single play and you can see the opposing defenses smelling blood cause they know what is coming as well.

Anyways to summarize:
Smith has solidified himself as our starter (and excellent fantasy option)
Raye is the reincarnation of Hostler
I guess there is always next year...
Glad to hear you doing good in fantasy. Alex is really stepping up.
Alex isn't disappointing. This team is letting him down.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Vernon Davis and Frank Gore can't win games.
  • ZRF80
Ah yes. The new era of football. f**k the team; only fantasy points matter.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

yeah, i nocited it.. i agree with you all this.. damn this team is mofo lettting him down.. that is really sad..
If VD and Crabby didn't have a bad case of the drops this might be different right now.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Ah yes. The new era of football. f**k the team; only fantasy points matter.

I am with you 100% there, fantasy football is ruining the concept of rooting for a team instead of its players.
Share 49ersWebzone