There are 213 users in the forums

Vernon Davis or Miles Austin

Vernon Davis or Miles Austin

Usually I would go with Vernon but I feel like Seattle will be shutting him down. Dallas plays New York who is fighting for a wildcard spot. (I hope they lose so stars may align and 49ers get a wildcard spot
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Vernon
Austin
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Austin

This. NY's secondary is terrible with all the injuries.
Are your WRs and TE's interchangable? Odd.

If not, VD + a lesser WR > a lesser TE + MA.

In other words, you can pick up a lot of middle level WRs, but high scoring TEs are hard to come by, so the gap between VD and a replacement TE is greater than that between MA and another WR.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

In other words, you can pick up a lot of middle level WRs, but high scoring TEs are hard to come by, so the gap between VD and a replacement TE is greater than that between MA and another WR.

What is MA? My league has a WR/TE slit and doesn't require you to start a TE. My team is sick and I already have Ocho, Welker, and Moss at WR so do I add Austin or Davis?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngone:

What is MA? My league has a WR/TE slit and doesn't require you to start a TE. My team is sick and I already have Ocho, Welker, and Moss at WR so do I add Austin or Davis?

MA = Miles Austin.

I personally think both are good plays this week. This is one of those I would probably flip flop all the way up until kickoff then end up putting the wrong one in. Good Luck with this.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by krizay:

MA = Miles Austin.

I personally think both are good plays this week. This is one of those I would probably flip flop all the way up until kickoff then end up putting the wrong one in. Good Luck with this.

This
Originally posted by Esco:

MA = Miles Austin.

This

everytime i end up in 50/50 situation i usually end up taking the homer pick.

MA = Miles Austin.

Hahaha. Blonde moment. I've been studying for Lawschool finals and my brain is mush. All that are left are my legal instincts.

i was real close to choosing austin until i found out he played the giants. i have a good feeling they'll wake up this week. it's also another week for eli's foot/ankle/whatever to heal
Share 49ersWebzone