There are 194 users in the forums

Schaub or Rothelisberger?

• TX9R
  • Veteran
Schaub has been money, but Titans are now healthy in the secondary and have looked good since that happened, plus no Daniels for Schaub, mainly I worry about picks. Rothelisberger has a great matchup, but it's so bad that he may not even have to throw the ball to win.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Schaub has been money, but Titans are now healthy in the secondary and have looked good since that happened, plus no Daniels for Schaub, mainly I worry about picks. Rothelisberger has a great matchup, but it's so bad that he may not even have to throw the ball to win.

If it's not PPR league start Schaub. I think Big Ben will be chilling versus KC.
Schaub I think he comes out on Monday night and has a huge game.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Schaub I think he comes out on Monday night and has a huge game.

This is the way I'm leaning, but being from Houston I have a hard time putting any faith in him with VY coming back home, he'll feel more pressure and maybe force things. The city just has no faith and expects them to screw it up, a few early mistakes and they're doomed. But I think Ben might attempt 12 passes all game so I have little choice.
I have schaub and palmer, I am starting Schaub its a intense Rivalry between those teams and its on MNF
final score 34-28 Texans

Schaub 335 3 Tds 0 Ints
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
I have schaub and palmer, I am starting Schaub its a intense Rivalry between those teams and its on MNF
final score 34-28 Texans

Schaub 335 3 Tds 0 Ints

I have Schaub, Chris Johnson, and Andre Johnson so I am hoping for a shoot out on Monday night.
Schaub is a great play this week. Tennessee gives up more fantasy points to QB's than any other team in the league. Sure, they may have tightened up a bit lately, but I am happy to be starting him.
Schuab.

Steelers will have that won at the half and just be handing off.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Schaub's going to have to really light it up to top Ben this week. I'd be pissed if I didn't already have a 40 pt lead and no one left on the other team.
I need Schaub to light it up tonight as well. I trail by 42 points in my game (no ppr)
and have Schaub, Andre Johnson, and Chris Johnson going.

Originally posted by AmpLee:
I need Schaub to light it up tonight as well. I trail by 42 points in my game (no ppr)

You should get that easy.

Hope you are right. I am kicking myself right now for sitting Ryan Grant in favor of McCoy. McCoy was good but I'd have 6 more points right now. Somehow I was under the impression that the 49ers could stop the run. Silly me.

Hope you are right. I am kicking myself right now for sitting Ryan Grant in favor of McCoy. McCoy was good but I'd have 6 more points right now. Somehow I was under the impression that the 49ers could stop the run. Silly me.

Unless you have some crazy scoring system i don't know how you don't get 43 points with those 3. Hell, the way Chris Johnson has been playing lately he might actually approach that total by himself.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Unless you have some crazy scoring system i don't know how you don't get 43 points with those 3. Hell, the way Chris Johnson has been playing lately he might actually approach that total by himself.

Made it! I got 52 points from the 3. When Schaub threw the TD pass to AJ that made me feel much better about things thats for sure. Wasnt real happy when White got the 1 yr TD run instead of CJ but it all worked out.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Made it! I got 52 points from the 3. When Schaub threw the TD pass to AJ that made me feel much better about things thats for sure. Wasnt real happy when White got the 1 yr TD run instead of CJ but it all worked out.

LOL, I was watching the game and thinking you must've been pissed when Lendale was in at the goal line.

Oh ya. I wasnt happy at all about that. I also couldnt understand why Young would never pass the ball to Johnson on some wide open pass patterns.
alex smith
Share 49ersWebzone