LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

Who do I bench? Crabtree or?

Who do I bench? Crabtree or?

• Chief
  • Veteran
I know it would be much more fun to root for Crabtree, but I know we have some DB problems and allow a lot of passing yards... I also know Charles will be getting more carries and Oakland sucks!

Help me Obi Web Zonebi.

[ Edited by Chief on Nov 11, 2009 at 10:47:47 ]
I voted Crabs, homer aside, because I just have this feeling he's in line for a huge breakout game. And after watching what happened to the Bears in the air last Sunday it seems even more likely.

That being said, I am nearly always wrong with these things, so he'll probably be the worst choice of the 3!
  • dman
  • Veteran
I voted Crabs too, he was quiet last game but Smith is still looking to him a lot, and Bear's D sucks.

Please answer mine!
you 2 are voting for crabs to be benched because you think he will have a good game?

anyways

bench charles
I'm laughing at you clowns who voted Crabtree cause you want him to play him. This is a vote for benching.
I say Hester. Cutler is gonna cough up picks but then again we have gotten burned deep alot.
I voted Charles
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
you 2 are voting for crabs to be benched because you think he will have a good game?

anyways

bench charles

Yah, they screwed up my poll!

dont bench charles
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I'm going to bench Hester for a couple reasons. I'm playing a weak opponent and I can not root for a player we are facing.
My bad Chief, I misread the poll.

Clowns? Bit harsh for an honest mistake. At least we are taking some time to give our opinions.

Originally posted by DaManRathman:

Clowns? Bit harsh for an honest mistake. At least we are taking some time to give our opinions.

Sorry bro I didn't mean to offend ya. I call lots of people clowns but I can understand how that could come off as offensive. Clowns are the most hated creatures on earth.
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

Sorry bro I didn't mean to offend ya. I call lots of people clowns but I can understand how that could come off as offensive. Clowns are the most hated creatures on earth.

LOL. No problem man.
Share 49ersWebzone