choice(? gone?)
knowshon moreno

WRs
randy moss
marques colston
johnny knox vs cle
sims-walker vs ten
sidney rice vs GB

i am going after green, steve slaton, and miles austin. shonn greene is taking priority over slaton, but i can't decide if i want to cut choice for one of them. and either way next week is going to hurt because peterson and green have their bye and i don't like the slaton VS indy matchup or the moreno vs pit.
[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Oct 27, 2009 at 12:34 AM ]
slaton is available in your league?
Originally posted by teeohh:

Originally posted by RonMexico:

I'm ok with him being available in his league, there's are so many dumbf**ks out there that it doesn't shock me at all.

I am however disappointed in jason asking the zone if he should pick up slaton as if it isn't the most no-brainer decision he should be faced with

dude seriously
Originally posted by Conejo:

I'm ok with him being available in his league, there's are so many dumbf**ks out there that it doesn't shock me at all.

I am however disappointed in jason asking the zone if he should pick up slaton as if it isn't the most no-brainer decision he should be faced with

dude seriously

i kind of like shonn greene...............more. especially if andre is going to miss significant time, then they play indy twice over the next 4 weeks.

and choice is hard to cut because barber is still hurt, but i am not sure if choice will get touches of barber is "healthy."
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

dude seriously

i kind of like shonn greene...............more. especially if andre is going to miss significant time, then they play indy twice over the next 4 weeks.

and choice is hard to cut because barber is still hurt, but i am not sure if choice will get touches of barber is "healthy."

last I checked felix jones is back

you're talking about backup rb's in greene and choice vs a starting rb in slaton. Even if he struggles running he's still used quite a bit in the passing game

I can't believe I have to try to convince you to pick up Slaton child please, get it done

dude seriously

you're talking about backup rb's in greene and choice vs a starting rb in slaton. Even if he struggles running he's still used quite a bit in the passing game

I can't believe I have to try to convince you to pick up Slaton child please, get it done

Yea I'd go with the starter Slaton. Miles Austin is there for you to get too. Go for it dude!
austin has been the best WR in the league the past 2 games he has played

he is top 10 in yards and only did that in really 2 games

dude seriously

i am actually cutting choice as my 3rd cut.
my order is

cassel for all 3
jackson for greene and slaton
choice for slaton.
if they get to me in waiver i will get all 3. with jones back i have no interest in a 3 back set up on a passing team.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

dude seriously

Originally posted by krizay:

dude seriously

like i firgured it didn't matter. somehow, a person with a better record than me got him. every week i am the #10 on the waiver order(best record) i have 2 bad weeks and am now tied for 4th, somehow the guy in 3rd got someone i put a claim in for. but i got the otehr ones and then shockey for millers bye week.
God I wish I played FF against some of these people.

Slaton is on waivers? Seriously?
Share 49ersWebzone