LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

trade help.

i have adrian peterson and he is offering cedric benson and clinton portis.

i am not able to view anything of it because espn is doing maintence on their site. it is a standard espn league, non ppr, 1 point every 10 yards for recieving/rushing. i have peterson on both my teams. i have brian westbrook in one league and fred jackson in another. the b*****d commsih made them all auto picks the night before.

at first i said f**k that, but then started over thinking it. with brett favre coming on, and then maybe peterson being benched if the vikings clinch early.
is portis being productive at all? i'd see it as a benson - peterson trade. Not sure I'd do it man
No
I wouldn't do it
Originally posted by teeohh:
is portis being productive at all? i'd see it as a benson - peterson trade. Not sure I'd do it man
portis was my dilemna, i wasn't sure how good he has been, and i don't like their offense, it is one i am following around for team defense.

so i looked up their stats together, but they only average 4 more points together, but portis would never start on my team, hell he would be my 2nd backup at best.
i have fred jackson, joseph addai, knowshon moreno, tashard choice, and peterson for only 3 spots( 1 is rb/wr)

like i said my problem was i couldn't see who i had for RB, and i guess he offered it to a week ago, and it lapsed. i always have way too many pending moves.
  • mando1988
  • Info N/A
nah man you cant trust redskins offense I wouldnt do it.
  • TheHitman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
i have adrian peterson and he is offering cedric benson and clinton portis.

i am not able to view anything of it because espn is doing maintence on their site. it is a standard espn league, non ppr, 1 point every 10 yards for recieving/rushing. i have peterson on both my teams. i have brian westbrook in one league and fred jackson in another. the b*****d commsih made them all auto picks the night before.

at first i said f**k that, but then started over thinking it. with brett favre coming on, and then maybe peterson being benched if the vikings clinch early.

Trade the game's best player for a crappy 5th round RB and an aging RB with a horrific O-line? Are you farkin nuts? Pickup a few young guys who could get late season playing time instead and ride AD to the playoffs.
Share 49ersWebzone