There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I am starting Crabtree over Wells in a money league this week.

  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,947
Yah, I say screw it...


I bought the jersey, was happy we drafted him, bought the hype. I might as well stab myself in the chest while I'm at it.


WEEEE!
[ Edited by Chief on Oct 20, 2009 at 5:58 PM ]
I'm thinking about starting him in my flex position. If not him there's Cadillac Williams vs. the Pats. Not sure who to go with.

My receivers are Manningham, Smith (NYG), and Bowe, also not sure if I would start him over any of those 3 either.

What you guys think?
So no 49ers WR has been at all worthy of play in FF, but you guys think somehow Crabs will change that?

The risk is tremendous here compared to the possile reward (minimal)
What was funny was when they announced Crabtreee signed, almost 50% of yahoo leagues had someone add him. Desperation times are desperate.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
What was funny was when they announced Crabtreee signed, almost 50% of yahoo leagues had someone add him. Desperation times are desperate.

QFT

IMO right now Crabs is only worthy for pickup in keeper leagues, that's it
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,947
Originally posted by Conejo:
So no 49ers WR has been at all worthy of play in FF, but you guys think somehow Crabs will change that?

The risk is tremendous here compared to the possile reward (minimal)

Did you read my post? Lol...


I basically quoted I am killing myself. The only reason I picked him up is if he shows great promise and I will keep him for next year.
I picked him up in two leagues where I'm in last place.. What the hell, right? I'd rather have a guy I can root for and play while some guys I have are on their bye week.. If he ends up doing well then I chose right.. If not, I'll put in the guys I had before when they come back from the bye.. No harm, no foul..
Originally posted by teeohh:
I'm thinking about starting him in my flex position. If not him there's Cadillac Williams vs. the Pats. Not sure who to go with.

My receivers are Manningham, Smith (NYG), and Bowe, also not sure if I would start him over any of those 3 either.

What you guys think?

i sometimes hate having a good record. i am always last on the waiver wire, so i missed out on manningham and smith. and i tried getting them a week before they blew up, but f**king espn had to write an article saying check these guys out.
I picked him up in a couple leagues once the Hammer news got out.

He won't be starting in any of them and i only had to drop scrubs who never would have started anyway to pick him up. By the way, this was pre-Atlanta game so yeah.

Reward > Risk.

-9fA
can't do any worse than TO has been doing for me.
  • TheHitman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Chief:
Yah, I say screw it...


I bought the jersey, was happy we drafted him, bought the hype. I might as well stab myself in the chest while I'm at it.


WEEEE!

LOL.... don't feel bad. I'm seriously fighting the urge to do the same. I drafted him WAY too high in my keeper league and have been waiting all year to play him. Just keeping him on my bench while my WR corps stunk was a pain in the butt. I figure Houston is going to light it up and we may need to score fast. Plus, its in his home state. I'm still on the fence, though.
  • TheHitman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
can't do any worse than TO has been doing for me.

Someone harrassed me in our league for taking Desean Jackson over TO in the draft.... said I was "clueless". He's 1-5 right now.
Keeper league..just traded Greg Jennings for Dwayne Bowe and Mike Crabtree

Lets roll Crabby
Originally posted by TheHitman:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
can't do any worse than TO has been doing for me.

Someone harrassed me in our league for taking Desean Jackson over TO in the draft.... said I was "clueless". He's 1-5 right now.

Probably a Bills fan.

-9fA
I decided against it, I'm going with Maroney in the flex position. Unless I were to bench Hightower for maroney and play Crabtree at flex. But Hightower should be good for at least 1 td.