There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Owner needed, someone went MIA!

League is a IDP keeper league, it has Webzone members and has been around for 5 years. It is Fleaflicker and the team is 2-3 and still a chance to make the playoffs.


Team is decent but lacks a good QB. Here are some notable names from the team.

M. Bulger QB
C. Benson RB
M. Barber RB
B. Marshall WR
M. Colston WR
B. Edwards WR
O. Daniels TE
I can haz 2 teamz?
Ill take it.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Ill take it.

Ok, I will send the info after work.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Ill take it.

Ok, I will send the info after work.

Sweet. Thanks for allowing me in!
Chief, I didn't get the info. for that league yet. Didn't know if u had sent it or not. I accidentaly deleted my mail in my inbox. If u did send it would u mind sending it again. Thanks!!
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Chief, I didn't get the info. for that league yet. Didn't know if u had sent it or not. I accidentaly deleted my mail in my inbox. If u did send it would u mind sending it again. Thanks!!

lol, I just sent it.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Chief, I didn't get the info. for that league yet. Didn't know if u had sent it or not. I accidentaly deleted my mail in my inbox. If u did send it would u mind sending it again. Thanks!!

lol, I just sent it.

Yeah lol, I just checked it again. Thanks again bro for leting me in!!!
Originally posted by Chief:
League is a IDP keeper league, it has Webzone members and has been around for 5 years. It is Fleaflicker and the team is 2-3 and still a chance to make the playoffs.


Team is decent but lacks a good QB. Here are some notable names from the team.

M. Bulger QB
C. Benson RB
M. Barber RB
B. Marshall WR
M. Colston WR
B. Edwards WR
O. Daniels TE

I see the team, but It dont say where I can take it over. Have u deleted the owner from the league yet?
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by Chief:
League is a IDP keeper league, it has Webzone members and has been around for 5 years. It is Fleaflicker and the team is 2-3 and still a chance to make the playoffs.


Team is decent but lacks a good QB. Here are some notable names from the team.

M. Bulger QB
C. Benson RB
M. Barber RB
B. Marshall WR
M. Colston WR
B. Edwards WR
O. Daniels TE

I see the team, but It dont say where I can take it over. Have u deleted the owner from the league yet?

No he showed up again... Sorry, he must of took an extended leave or something without informing the league.
...