There are 252 users in the forums

NBA Fantasy League - Webzone Diehards

lol, i didnt know it was the playoffs so ive been going in every week and still updating my lineups.
This league has been a lot of fun. Working the wires with so little talent is a challenge, but I like that.

I don't know if I have enough to take down crzy tomorrow, even with my stunning adds of Solomon Jones and Marcus Williams, but can't complain if I get 2nd in a 20-team league.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
This league has been a lot of fun. Working the wires with so little talent is a challenge, but I like that.

I don't know if I have enough to take down crzy tomorrow, even with my stunning adds of Solomon Jones and Marcus Williams, but can't complain if I get 2nd in a 20-team league.

I'm rooting for you homie

I want crzy to lose so he gets no fantasy basketball titles this season
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by SacRock14:

I'm rooting for you homie

I want crzy to lose so he gets no fantasy basketball titles this season

Thanks man! Good start with LeBron and Hickson.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
WHOOO I won!!!!!!!

I'm awesome except in that one league where I'm cursed

Good game sacrock

[ Edited by crzy on Apr 4, 2010 at 22:42:50 ]
Originally posted by crzy:
WHOOO I won!!!!!!!

I'm awesome except in that one league where I'm cursed

Good game sacrock

Thanks dude. Too much talent for me to contend with, especially that smooth add of Josh McRoberts. Well-earned.

Looking forward to next season. Thanks everyone.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Pretty happy to finish 3rd in this league - wasn't there for the draft, so all the credit to the computer to draft this team.
Share 49ersWebzone