Thomas Jones vs Dolphins
Jerome Harrison vs Bills
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
yes my rbs suck

Westbrook (first game back from injury) vs. Bucs
Choice vs Chiefs
Thomas Jones vs Dolphins
Jerome Harrison vs Bills

I think Westbrook for sure, 2nd RB I'm leaning towards Thomas ...

1. Westbrook
2. Thomas
3. Harrison
4. Choice

I just think that with Barber back, Choice really doesn't offer much because he doesn't have that change of pace that Felix offers, JMHO
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
yes my rbs suck

Westbrook (first game back from injury) vs. Bucs
Choice vs Chiefs
Thomas Jones vs Dolphins
Jerome Harrison vs Bills

I think Westbrook for sure, 2nd RB I'm leaning towards Thomas ...

1. Westbrook
2. Thomas
3. Harrison
4. Choice

I just think that with Barber back, Choice really doesn't offer much because he doesn't have that change of pace that Felix offers, JMHO

k thanks, im still a little confused on Thomas vs Harrison, thomas has been doing so bad, and i think Harrison is starting again? I'll start westbrook for sure but ill have to think about the second spot
  • krizay
  • Veteran
1. Westbrook
2. Choice
3. Harrison
4. Thomas

Even with Barber back Choice ran 14 times and had 5 catches. total of 70+ yards against a tough Denver D. Could get all the mop up duty to go along with split carries against a bad KC team.
Originally posted by krizay:
1. Westbrook
2. Choice
3. Harrison
4. Thomas

Even with Barber back Choice ran 14 times and had 5 catches. total of 70+ yards against a tough Denver D. Could get all the mop up duty to go along with split carries against a bad KC team.

I would think that after 1 more week of rest on barber's injury he'd start getting the majority of the carries ...

And also, my gut feeling is telling me the cowboys will manage to allow the chiefs to keep the game clouse, eliminating any chance of mop-up duties for Choice.

I may even pick KC in the pick'em this week
Share 49ersWebzone