LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Need QB help

I have a buy this week with Rivers. I have Cassel on my bench and he's at home against the Cowboys. I can pick up either Campbell away against the Panthers or Anderson away against the Bills. Any thoughts are appreciated.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
I have a buy this week with Rivers. I have Cassel on my bench and he's at home against the Cowboys. I can pick up either Campbell away against the Panthers or Anderson away against the Bills. Any thoughts are appreciated.

This was my exact situation. Except I had trent edwards on my bench. Yesterday I was trying to decide between Cassell, Anderson & Campbell. I chose Anderson. After the Braylon trade I dropped him for Cassell.

I honestly don't think there is a right answer here. Pretty much screwed either way.

Actually thinking of adding josh johnson to the mix.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:

This was my exact situation. Except I had trent edwards on my bench. Yesterday I was trying to decide between Cassell, Anderson & Campbell. I chose Anderson. After the Braylon trade I dropped him for Cassell.

I honestly don't think there is a right answer here. Pretty much screwed either way.

just went kerry collins
Originally posted by krizay:

Johnson is at Philly. I'd take any other three before him. Cassel has actually put up decent numbers the last couple of weeks. I'm leaning towards starting him.
seneca wallace would be a good play if Hasselbeck sits. The Jags pass d blows.
Share 49ersWebzone