There are 192 users in the forums

Need Fantasy Football Help

Hi fellow Zoners!

I am in need of some assistance for those of you with fantasy football teams. I am working on my senior project at Cal Poly SLO and looking at the motivational differences between those playing in "free" leagues and "fee/reward-based" leagues.

I need people in "fee/reward-based" leagues who are willing to administer my survey to the participants in their league. The survey is unanimous and the fantasy football leagues will remain confidential.

If you are willing to help me with my senior project please PM me asap and I will contact you with all the information needed to administer and complete my survey.

Thank you so much.

[ Edited by 49ersForever on Oct 6, 2009 at 20:14:49 ]
bump

Can anyone out there help me?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
if I was in a "fee/reward" based league I would.

but haven't played for money in a few years
Originally posted by krizay:
if I was in a "fee/reward" based league I would.

but haven't played for money in a few years

thanks krizay, i appreciate the response
I'm in a fee/reward league and will be happy to take your survey but I doubt I can get any others in the league to participate.
Originally posted by miked1978:
I'm in a fee/reward league and will be happy to take your survey but I doubt I can get any others in the league to participate.

hey thanks, I can send you a link to my survey and if you wouldn't mind posting it to the message board and hopefully some of the peps in your league would do it, however... sometimes there is only so much you can do

thanks, I appreciate it
Hey, I'm actually in SLO right now.. Just graduated from Poly this past June..

I'd love to help, but I'm really new to FF.. This is my first year actually playing it..

What's the difference between free and free/reward?
Originally posted by djb49:
Hey, I'm actually in SLO right now.. Just graduated from Poly this past June..

I'd love to help, but I'm really new to FF.. This is my first year actually playing it..

What's the difference between free and free/reward?

Hey awesome, congrats.

For the purpose of my project, a free league is just what it sounds like, free. You dont pay anything to sign up and you dont get any money if you win. Kinda like playing for pride. A fee/reward league is one where you either pay an entry fee to join or get a reward for winning.

What league's are you in?
Share 49ersWebzone