There are 168 users in the forums

Proposed Trade.. Should I do it?

One guy proposed a trade to me:

He gives me Carson Palmer and Ray Rice

I give him Frank Gore and Steve Smith(NYG)

My team:

QB - Favre, Hasselbeck
RB - Steven Jackson, Frank Gore, Ryan Grant, Willis McGahee, Le'Ron McClain
WR - Dwayne Bowe, Housh, Mark Clayton, Steve Smith (NYG)
TE - Jeremy Shockey, Owen Daniels
I know my QB's are pretty bad, just so you guys know, here's what's in the FA:

Byron Leftwich, Kerry Collins, Jason Campbell, Mark Sanchez, Shaun Hill, Chad Pennington, Kevin Kolb..
id pick up sanchez or something and keep gore+smith
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
I would not do it, there are not a lot of solid WR left, so keep Smith and Gore. Yeah I think your QBs are a bit weak but I think you weaken your team if you give up Smith and Gore. Like you point out you have options for QB so be patient and don't do it.
Thanks guys.. That's what I thought.. Who do you think I should pick up in FA for QB?

I hear Leftwich a lot, but I was thinking Sanchez might have a nice match up against the Titans.. They let Houston score 34 points..
Originally posted by djb49:
Thanks guys.. That's what I thought.. Who do you think I should pick up in FA for QB?

I hear Leftwich a lot, but I was thinking Sanchez might have a nice match up against the Titans.. They let Houston score 34 points..

Kolb or Sanchez
Originally posted by backontop:

Kolb or Sanchez

Kolb's fantasy value is over unless we hear Donovan has regressed in his recovery. Eagles have a bye this week and McNabb is expected to be back for week 5

Go with Sanchez
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by backontop:

Kolb or Sanchez

Kolb's fantasy value is over unless we hear Donovan has regressed in his recovery. Eagles have a bye this week and McNabb is expected to be back for week 5

Go with Sanchez

exactly. and i believe byron leftwich is done. didn't they name johnson the starter?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
id pick up sanchez or something and keep gore+smith
Share 49ersWebzone