LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Trade?

Trade?

Alright, got another trade proposal I want to run by my wise fellow zoners.

I give:

Gates
Hasselbeck (from bench)

I get:

Julius Jones
Shockey
Bulger

My team pre-trade:

QB: Romo
RB: Turner
RB: Bradshaw
Flex: Ginn Jr.
WR: Boldin
WR: Walter
TE: Gates
D: Dolphins
K: Gould

B: Duckett
B: Celek
B: Hasselbeck
B: Burleson
B: K. Washington
B: Garcon
B: Norwood

What do you think? Thanks guys.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
You almost have to do this just to get another RB. Though, I'd try to upgrade my backup TE spot. As Shockey won't stay healthy all season. You'll be fine when he's healthy but.........

Also I hope there are better options at backup QB available.

After rereading my response. I'd try and get a little more back from the guy. He obviously needs a QB more than you need Julius Jones. You should be able to get a better RB than J.J. out of him. May not have to give up Gates to do so.

Throw hasslebeck out there and see what you can get before thinking about this trade.
Originally posted by krizay:
You almost have to do this just to get another RB. Though, I'd try to upgrade my backup TE spot. As Shockey won't stay healthy all season. You'll be fine when he's healthy but.........

After rereading my response. I'd try and get a little more back from the guy. He obviously needs a QB more than you need Julius Jones. You should be able to get a better RB than J.J. out of him. May not have to give up Gates to do so.

Throw hasslebeck out there and see what you can get before thinking about this trade.

Good point on Shockey.. The way Drew is slinging I would jump all over this trade.
Originally posted by krizay:

Yeah, I would definitely like to get a better RB if I'm going to give up Gates. There aren't any better QB's, actually; its a 16 team league and its pretty slim pickings out there right now. The more I think about the more I realize that Hasselbeck is a pretty good commodity in my league. I think I can do better.

I do need that RB and I wouldn't mind having a piece of that NO passing game. But..

Thanks krizay.
Share 49ersWebzone