Phillip Rivers @ NYG
Ben Roethlesberger @ Denver

Any 2 of the following:

Randy Moss @ Miami
Donald Driver @ Tampa
TJ Housh @Detroit
Boldin vs Chi I think he's going to sit this game out
Manningham vs SD

I kind of wish we had a flex position so I could start 3 WR...
  • dman
  • Veteran
Should I risk playing Boldin or just go with one of Santonio Holmes , Laverneus Coles or Roy Williams?

[ Edited by dman on Nov 6, 2009 at 15:38:03 ]
  • gob332
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by dman:
Should I risk playing Boldin or just go with one of Santonio Holmes , Laverneus Coles or Roy Williams?

Not worth starting boldin. Even is he does play, he really hasn't done much this season. I'd probably wouldnt start williams either. Go with Holmes.
I just beat a guy by 1 point, he had brandon marshall and just needed 8 more yards to tie. That was stressful.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
So the guy I was playing this week beat me on the last Hines Ward TD. He had the lead and Hines Ward going in to tonights game and I had Pit's D. I caught up and took the lead on Troy Palamalu's INT. But for some f**king reason, Pittsburgh wasn't content with just pounding the ball and running out the clock. They had to f**king pass it for a goddamn touchdown. I'm tearing it up point-wise in this league, unfortunately like this week, every team I go against leads that week in scoring. f**k!!!!

Yea that sucks. I dont know why they didnt just neal it. Dumb move by them. Plus it gave Brandon Marshall another opertunity which is why it made me mad.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
What WR to start?

Devery Henderson @ St. Louis
Bernard Berrian vs. Detroit
Steve Breaston vs. Seattle
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
What WR to start?

Or I can take Reggie Bush out as my starting RB and put in Mendenhall and use another one of those receivers at my W/R/T spot.
What WR to start?

Or I can take Reggie Bush out as my starting RB and put in Mendenhall and use another one of those receivers at my W/R/T spot.

Mendenhall over bush.

In order of who I like:
Breaston
Berrian
Henderson
I know this won't be a sexy question, but who would you start this week?

ATL-WR Michael Jenkins at CAR

Or

MIA-WR Davone Bess vs KC?

[ Edited by Conejo on Nov 11, 2009 at 16:02:19 ]
Originally posted by Conejo:
I know this won't be a sexy question, but who would you start this week?

ATL-WR Michael Jenkins at CAR

Or

MIA-WR Davone Bess vs KC?

Davone Bess

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
What WR to start?

Mendenhall over bush.

In order of who I like:
Breaston
Berrian
Henderson

Ok, but Bush in at W/R/T? Or a WR?
What WR to start?

I'd play Mendenhall over Bush..

I would also select Berrian or Henderson.. I have Berrian on one of my teams so I will be rooting for him this weekend..
Originally posted by AmpLee:
So the guy I was playing this week beat me on the last Hines Ward TD. He had the lead and Hines Ward going in to tonights game and I had Pit's D. I caught up and took the lead on Troy Palamalu's INT. But for some f**king reason, Pittsburgh wasn't content with just pounding the ball and running out the clock. They had to f**king pass it for a goddamn touchdown. I'm tearing it up point-wise in this league, unfortunately like this week, every team I go against leads that week in scoring. f**k!!!!

Yea that sucks. I dont know why they didnt just neal it. Dumb move by them. Plus it gave Brandon Marshall another opertunity which is why it made me mad.

I had three teams all down three points going into Monday night's game.. I was going against Mendenhall in two of them.. Sorry about Ward's second TD but I breathed a sigh of relief since it wasn't Mendenhall.. I'm telling you though, that was a fumble by Mendenhall on 2nd down.. The Denver defender popped it out and because of the angle it just looked like it came out once he hit the ground..
What WR to start?

Mendenhall over bush.

In order of who I like:
Breaston
Berrian
Henderson

Ok, but Bush in at W/R/T? Or a WR?

WR over bush
i wonder how many points SF's defense got folks yesterday?
Share 49ersWebzone