LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by est1985:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by krizay:
1st drive of the 1st week of fantasy playoffs and my MVP in the tent.

my first round bye is in danger

You do playoffs weeks 15-17??

My guess is he was mocking me cause he thought I meant my webzone league or he was being facetious cause he's on a bye.

My guess is he was mocking me cause he thought I meant my webzone league or he was being facetious cause he's on a bye.

6 team playoff, yes week 15 is the bye week for the 2 top seeds which are the division leaders. Im in 1st at 10-3, but dude behind me is 9-4, and ive only outscored him by 20 pts. if i lose this week and he wins and scores 20 more than me i lose that bye :(. Kamara with only 4 pts doesnt help my cause :(
  • krizay
  • Veteran

6 team playoff, yes week 15 is the bye week for the 2 top seeds which are the division leaders. Im in 1st at 10-3, but dude behind me is 9-4, and ive only outscored him by 20 pts. if i lose this week and he wins and scores 20 more than me i lose that bye :(. Kamara with only 4 pts doesnt help my cause :(

Wow week 17 championship. Could be interesting
Would any of you start Trent Taylor over Josh Doctson??

Why not? Cousins is going to have a tough day with that Charger's pass rush and their secondary. Well, this is what everyone's saying and Jimmy G had it going on with Taylor last week.

Why not? Cousins is going to have a tough day with that Charger's pass rush and their secondary. Well, this is what everyone's saying and Jimmy G had it going on with Taylor last week.

I agree. Plus I have Perine starting as well, so if the chargers defense comes to play I may get screwed with two players.
Jimmy G or McCown vs Den... tough because McCown has been lighting it up consistently.

Just got a gut feeling I won't regret going Jimmy
[ Edited by DJamhour on Dec 10, 2017 at 1:07 AM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Let's go Josh Gordon. Carry me to a title
  • krizay
  • Veteran

I own him in all 4 of my leagues. And the one league I was last guy in. (Tho 3rd in points) I lose kamara and against my better judgement started Ryan.

Doh well. Still hope in my other must win league

Devante Adams made up for my Kamara loss and Gurley already BALLIN
I'm #2 seed in my playoffs this week in a championship semifinal round. Do you think I should add Vikings defense, for some reason they're on the waiver wire. They weren't so hot against Carolina last week but play Cincinnati at home who were absolutely terrible vs. the Bears. I've been streaming defenses almost all season and used ironically Cincinnati defense last week who were as equally terrible as their offense was against the Bears. I think Vikes defense should annihilate Bengals mostly but just wanted another opinion.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Dec 12, 2017 at 11:55 AM ]

• Garce
  • Veteran
Put up 120 points and still lost.

f**king ay
Been rolling with the chargers defense in one of my leagues for a while but I'm unsure if they will ball out on the road in hostile environment. I picked up saints defense today. They are at home against a McCown-less jets team. Who should I roll with?
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I'm #2 seed in my playoffs this week in a championship semifinal round. Do you think I should add Vikings defense, for some reason they're on the waiver wire. They weren't so hot against Carolina last week but play Cincinnati at home who were absolutely terrible vs. the Bears. I've been streaming defenses almost all season and used ironically Cincinnati defense last week who were as equally terrible as their offense was against the Bears. I think Vikes defense should annihilate Bengals mostly but just wanted another opinion.

You should trade for Russell Wilson and the Seattle D/ST.
Goff @ Sea. or Jimmy G vs. Ten
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Goff @ Sea. or Jimmy G vs. Ten

Jimmy G baby.

DT or Crowder PPR?
Share 49ersWebzone