LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

So I'm up 5 and tonight I have Funchess and my opponent has Curtis Samuel. No way I lose right?!
Thought I was going to get a guaranteed win today. Winning by 32 and he had Cam Newton.... ended up losing
I have Jared Goff starting this week. My opponent has Robert Woods and Sammy Watkins starting. However, I do have Cooper Kupp. Should I start Goff in hopes of Woods and Watkins not eating away at my points for Goff or do I start another QB in place of Goff. The replacements could be :

Rivers
Taylor
Flacco
Bortles
James White or Kelvin Benjamin as my flex?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fincham11:
I have Jared Goff starting this week. My opponent has Robert Woods and Sammy Watkins starting. However, I do have Cooper Kupp. Should I start Goff in hopes of Woods and Watkins not eating away at my points for Goff or do I start another QB in place of Goff. The replacements could be :

Rivers
Taylor
Flacco
Bortles

Start the QB you think will score YOU the most points. Don't worry about who your opponent is starting.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Fincham11:

Rivers
Taylor
Flacco
Bortles

Start the QB you think will score YOU the most points. Don't worry about who your opponent is starting.

Thanks for your input
Just picked up Woodhead on waivers, should I start him this week as my flex or wait until next week? My other flex option is Kelvin Benjamin
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Just picked up Woodhead on waivers, should I start him this week as my flex or wait until next week? My other flex option is Kelvin Benjamin

If IN is ypur option then WH. I liked the fact that Peterman found KB more in 1 drive than TT did the rest of the game. But I need more of a sample size. And I'm a KB owner sitting him for Dede Westbrook
In the flex?

Evan Engram vs KC
Chris Thompson @ New Orleans
Marvin Jones @ CHI
Josh Doctson @ New Orleans
Just got reamed for my 3rd loss. But I still lead the league at 8-3 and have the most pts scored.

Starters:

Russell Wilson
Le'Veon Bell
Kareem Hunt
Stefon Diggs
Dez Bryant
Jared Cook
Alvin Kamara
Saints D/ST
Greg Zuerlien

Bench:

Alex Smith
Sterling Shephard
Charles Clay
Ameer Abdullah
Josh Gordon
David Johnson
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Nov 21, 2017 at 8:09 AM ]

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Just got reamed for my 3rd loss. But I still lead the league at 8-3 and have the most pts scored.

Starters:

Russell Wilson
Le'Veon Bell
Kareem Hunt
Stefon Diggs
Dez Bryant
Jared Cook
Alvin Kamara
Saints D/ST
Greg Zuerlien

Bench:

Alex Smith
Sterling Shephard
Charles Clay
Ameer Abdullah
Josh Gordon
David Johnson

Your team is stacked.
Should I drop Woodhead for Devontae Booker?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Should I drop Woodhead for Devontae Booker?

Probably, Collins seems to be the primary back in Baltimore for the duration of the season. He got 57 yards/1 TD on 16 car., 2 rec. last game. The other backs did crap in what is a pretty meh offense. Except Buck Allen scored a TD also but only 17 total yards. Their backfield is kinda like NE where you really have no idea if Lewis or Burkhead will be the best fantasy play. Only difference is Baltimore's way less potent.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Nov 29, 2017 at 12:30 AM ]
Should I pick up Rivers and try to start him over Brees or Goff? He's playing the Browns while Brees is against Carolina and Goff against Arizona. But Cleveland has to be a lot easier to score against than the other 2 defenses I think. However, the Chargers D could really dominate Cleveland and Rivers may not have to throw too much. Meanwhile the Saints/Panthers and Rams/Cardinals could become shootouts, even though that seems kind of unlikely. So maybe I should just start a QB I already have. Any advice?
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Should I pick up Rivers and try to start him over Brees or Goff? He's playing the Browns while Brees is against Carolina and Goff against Arizona. But Cleveland has to be a lot easier to score against than the other 2 defenses I think. However, the Chargers D could really dominate Cleveland and Rivers may not have to throw too much. Meanwhile the Saints/Panthers and Rams/Cardinals could become shootouts, even though that seems kind of unlikely. So maybe I should just start a QB I already have. Any advice?

i also have rivers and goff and tend to play rivers at the moment. cleveland is bad, but their defense was no so atrocious as their offense. however, i think the cardinals will fight for their lives, this is their final chance to somehow stay in business and i expect their defense to make live very hard for goff. is woods playing?

would you guys play doctson vs a very bad cowgirl secondary? i have juju, anderson (jets) and thomas as alternative.
Share 49ersWebzone