There are 272 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• jrg
  • Veteran
Looking at next week....I have 2 WR and a W/R/T slot.

-RB Carlos Hyde @ Arizona
-WR DeAndre Hopkins vs. Tennessee
-WR Brandin Cooks vs. Carolina
-WR Stefon Diggs vs. Detroit

Which 3?
Should I claim McCaffrey if he's the first RB ranked on my waiver wire? Would be losing Buck Allen to get CM.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Sep 26, 2017 at 11:38 AM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Should I claim McCaffrey if he's the first RB ranked on my waiver wire? Would be losing Buck Allen to get CM.

PPR I would in a heartbeat. Not sure about non PPR. I own neither in all my leagues so not sure how everything is being split.

But I do know woodhead will be back eventually. So CMC gets my vote
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Someone dropped McCaffrey? LOL
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Should i trade Carson Wentz and zach Ertz for Derek Carr and Evan Engram? Standard scoring with bonus points for 300 yds passing.

My current squad

QB - Cousins or Wentz depending on the matchup

WR - OBJ

WR - Tyreke Hill

RB - Zeke

RB - Marshawn

TE - Ertz

Flex - Buck Allen/Teg Ginn/Chris Johnson lol
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:
Should i trade Carson Wentz and zach Ertz for Derek Carr and Evan Engram? Standard scoring with bonus points for 300 yds passing.

My current squad

QB - Cousins or Wentz depending on the matchup

WR - OBJ

WR - Tyreke Hill

RB - Zeke

RB - Marshawn

TE - Ertz

Flex - Buck Allen/Teg Ginn/Chris Johnson lol

Ertz was #1 TE last year over the last 8ish or so games and is sitting #2 right now.

no way i trade him. If you had newton/roethlisberger or something like that. Then maybe I'd consider it. But not a big drop off from wentz to carr IMO to justify giving up Ertz.

And judging by your depth I wouldn't want to add TE to the matchup game. For a marginal upgrade at best.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
I appreciate the input. Do I start Wentz @ La chargers or Cousins @ KC? I've been burned the first three weeks. Started cousins the first two and sat him last week
I appreciate the input. Do I start Wentz @ La chargers or Cousins @ KC? I've been burned the first three weeks. Started cousins the first two and sat him last week

I just don't see Cousins doing much in KC due to not having much talent at WR.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Go with your gut. This is a tough call. But you have to like one more than the other. If im guessing, you already set the rest of your lineup. If you left the QB in that's starting now that means you couldn't take him out for a reason. If you switched them already, then that means you like him more than the other.

Stick with what ever decision you unknowingly made and don't look back. (Injuries aside of course)
Shoot! Who to start at WR2,

Fitzgerald at home vs SF
Watkins @ DAL
Maclin at home vs PIT

Fitz and Watkins have been quiet but exploded this week. Maclin has been solid until his concussion in England. BAL needs to go through a huge time zone. Fitz short week off MNF.

Right now, Fitz is in the lead because ARI will probably need to do quick passes and Fitz is their primary red zone target.
[ Edited by Joecool on Sep 27, 2017 at 11:22 AM ]

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:

Fitzgerald at home vs SF
Watkins @ DAL
Maclin at home vs PIT

Fitz and Watkins have been quiet but exploded this week. Maclin has been solid until his concussion in England. BAL needs to go through a huge time zone. Fitz short week off MNF.

Right now, Fitz is in the lead because ARI will probably need to do quick passes and Fitz is their primary red zone target.

Well, the big D is clearly only that in name Alone. Siemien 4 TDs and Palmer (and the same Fitzgerald you speak of) got right versus the same D Watkins is facing.

Personally, I like both matchups. But id go watkins..... as I type this sentence I realize the irony in my above statement. As Watkins got right versus the same team Fitz is facing

Grow a pair and start both and sit you WR1
Who should I start at Flex?

I currwntly have Shady McCoy vs Atlanta and Fournette vs Jets as my RB1 and Rb2. Who should I start at Flex

Jordan Howard vs Greenbay or Ty Montgomery vs Chicago?

I was leaning towards Howard because I benched him last week and he put 31 points up in my PPR league and I lost the matchup. But like in week 2 if the Bears fall behind big he will be out of the game

My concern with Montgomery is Green Bay has been known to abandon the run game.

What do you think?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by E-49er:

I currwntly have Shady McCoy vs Atlanta and Fournette vs Jets as my RB1 and Rb2. Who should I start at Flex

I was leaning towards Howard because I benched him last week and he put 31 points up in my PPR league and I lost the matchup. But like in week 2 if the Bears fall behind big he will be out of the game

What do you think?

My personal concern would be Howard on a short week when he was already banged up going into sunday. Then left twice Sunday.

That's just me.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Fitzgerald at home vs SF
Watkins @ DAL
Maclin at home vs PIT

Well, the big D is clearly only that in name Alone. Siemien 4 TDs and Palmer (and the same Fitzgerald you speak of) got right versus the same D Watkins is facing.

Personally, I like both matchups. But id go watkins..... as I type this sentence I realize the irony in my above statement. As Watkins got right versus the same team Fitz is facing

Grow a pair and start both and sit you WR1

Can't sit Mike Evans. I like Watkins slightly more as well. Palmer is too streaky and I'm hoping Goff and McVay are like, s**t, we need to get Sammy the ball more.
Originally posted by E-49er:

What do you think?

That is a tough one since Ty will also be involved in the passing game. I think Howard is feeling he can lose his job if he keeps sitting out. With Cohen taking the small formation reps, Howard seems like money in the redzone and he will get touches between the 20's. Dude has scored 12 and 28 when he has played and TD's in both. Even if he's used sparingly, he will be used inside the 20.
Share 49ersWebzone