There are 282 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:
I first off wanted to say "THANK YOU" to the peeps that talked me down from dropping Doug Baldwin for Mike Wallace. Obviously that is tough as I didn't want Baldwin to DESTROY our team. lol

Coming back to the advisors. Got a tough spot this week with injuries/byes. I have Lacy and R. Matthews on bye and only D. Murray and Arian Foster (out) left. Very small benches as I have: Eifert, J. Gordon, S. Watkins all unable to play. If I don't drop one of the RB's I'm looking at potentially going with only 1 back. (Don't want to do that really).

Do I drop Ryan Matthews and pick up Matt Jones (best option as a starting RB that can get me 10pts)??? Is it worth the risk of either dropping R. Matthews and going with Jones for the rest of the year and hopefully getting the win (would be 3-1) or should I chance it and just ride with one RB this week?

Well, you can drop Gordon now if needed. At least I did. There is no timetable on his return.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Being offered Matt Ryan and Latavius Murray for Eli Manning and Demarco Murray. I have Gurley, Hyde, and Derrick Henry at RB and Stafford at QB.

What do you guys think?

Don't do it

Ryan has a run of terrible match ups coming up and D Murray has been much more productive on a bad team then L Murray has been on a good offensive team. Also you have Henry so you have the Titans backfield locked down in case of injury

This
f**king Gordon. I drafted you in 2 leagues bro. f**k.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
f**king Gordon. I drafted you in 2 leagues bro. f**k.

Same here
Green blowing it up.
Well with no Gordon...what WR should I go after?

Mike Wallace, Allen Hurns, Jamison Crowder, Michael Thomas? Ugh...f**king Gordon

Mike Wallace, Allen Hurns, Jamison Crowder, Michael Thomas? Ugh...f**king Gordon

Wallace or Hurns
  • Dino
  • Veteran

Crowder for me. Dude has been getting a pretty good amount of targets, (8 in the red zone this year) . Plus he's in a pass happy offense that can't run the ball.
[ Edited by Dino on Sep 30, 2016 at 10:00 AM ]
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by crzy:
If Sammy Watkins plays, I don't see how you can bench him.

If you guys have been following his injury-riddled career......every time Sammy Watkins is "questionable" to play and people bench him, he goes off for crazy stats.

Btw, I'm putting my money where my mouth is. If he's in the lineup I'm starting him in the webzone league

Playing against a better defense this week. Got shut down last week. Has the pain tolerance of a two year old. I honestly considered dropping his b***h ass. And I'm in a 12 man league. I'll never draft him again.

Sure thing buddy.

If you do decide to foolishly drop him....just remember to revisit this post when he finishes with well over 1000 yards and 8 TDs this season. There's a reason he was drafted in the top 30. The man is a monster when he plays.

Just cut Gordon in both my leagues

• Dino
  • Veteran
Matt Ryan and Julio Jones
Originally posted by Dino:
Matt Ryan and Julio Jones

I was playing against julio and crabtree in the same league lol
Is it time to give up on Gurley?
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Is it time to give up on Gurley?

I have him in one of my leagues, but thankfully as a #2 RB, Bell is my #1.

Gurley is a high upside RB2. That will likely be his value for the rest of the season.
Don't try and trade him because you probably won't get his value. But you could try.
Someone dropped Corey Coleman, is it worth picking up right now in hopes he returns before the 6 weeks?
Share 49ersWebzone