LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Jamal Charles is down!!!!!!!!!

Any ideas who I should replace him with? Charcandrick West?
Being offered Andrew Luck and Mike Evans for Brandin Cooks and Allen Robinson.

I have Odell Beckham, Calvin Johnson, Emmanuel Sanders, and Brandon Marshall at WR. Stafford at QB and I just put a claim in for Eli giving up Torrey Smith for him. RB I'm pretty set with Bell, Hyde, and Gurley.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Oct 13, 2015 at 9:18 AM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I have Odell Beckham, Calvin Johnson, Emmanuel Sanders, and Brandon Marshall at WR. Stafford at QB and I just put a claim in for Eli giving up Torrey Smith for him. RB I'm pretty set with Bell, Hyde, and Gurley.

Dang, how did you come up on that team?

I'd stay put.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Dang, how did you come up on that team?

I'd stay put.

We get 3 keepers so I kept Bell, Johnson, and Hopkins but traded him for Beckham. Kinda want to trade Johnson because I want to get Marshall in the starting lineup.
Stafford has been a disappointment so far this year but so has Luck.

It's one of my best friends offering the trade. Over the weekend we were "arguing" over the top players in the league. I still say that Andrew Luck has the potential to be the best QB in the league and can do anything that Rodgers does. He tried offering me Luck for Gurley but I shut that down.
Heres my roster. Its a .5 ppr league

QB
Tannehill and Bortles

RB
Melvin Gordan chris ivory tj yeldon kniles davis christine Michael and david cobb on IR

WR
Antonio brown allen robinson and randall cobb and crabtree

Should i trade brown for megatron and ingram
[ Edited by teylo31 on Oct 15, 2015 at 2:55 PM ]
Currently have Big Ben and Philip Rivers as my QBs, thinking of dropping 1 to pick up Dalton for the rest of the season. Any thoughts or suggestions?
[ Edited by Travisty13 on Oct 15, 2015 at 3:53 PM ]
You guys think Torrey Smith has any value this week? Thinking about starting him in a money league.
You guys think Torrey Smith has any value this week? Thinking about starting him in a money league.

I actually picked him up too, though he's only playing if I have an inactive. I think he has a decent shot for good stats if there's a slot you don't have anyone safe to fill.
Pick 2 of 3 to start please:

Charcandrick West - KC@Minn
C.J. Anderson - Den@CLE
Shane Vereen - NYG@Phi

I have another 2, one's starting and one's not. I'm not entirely decided among these 3.
Originally posted by mug0mug:

C.J. Anderson - Den@CLE
Shane Vereen - NYG@Phi

I have another 2, one's starting and one's not. I'm not entirely decided among these 3.

West and Vereen no question.

Need some last min advice

I have

Sanders
Marshall
Decker
Hurns

Gotta pick 3. I'm torn between Decker and Hurns
Originally posted by BimmerKing:

C.J. Anderson - Den@CLE
Shane Vereen - NYG@Phi

But Cleveland is the worst run D in the league and Hillman is gimpy. Will CJ go the entire season without one decent performance?

C.J. Anderson - Den@CLE
Shane Vereen - NYG@Phi

But Cleveland is the worst run D in the league and Hillman is gimpy. Will CJ go the entire season without one decent performance?

U right.

West and CJ

C.J. Anderson - Den@CLE
Shane Vereen - NYG@Phi

U right.

West and CJ

Wish I could give you insight on your choice, but I haven't watched much of either team this season. Probably Decker if I had to choose.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Oct 18, 2015 at 12:32 AM ]
  • bors
  • Veteran
Need a win today. Who do I start. Kaep or flaco
Share 49ersWebzone