There are 175 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Guessing that worked out okay.

Lol it did
27 pts

We f**king suck
I started Roethlisberger, hope he gets more than the 30 points that Kaep got.
Flacco - 3/18, 27 yards, 2 int's. lol
Charles is slowing down
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Dec 21, 2014 at 12:14 PM ]
benched lamar miller and gb defense in favor of jeremy hill and baltimore defense about 5 minutes before 10

Marshawn lynch out with an upset stomach

Never mind ho lee fuk that run
[ Edited by IT21 on Dec 21, 2014 at 8:29 PM ]
Fk Yeah..Championship mtha fkers

12 team league hundred each one winner.....1100 to me + my hund
Up by 2 in my championship game
I have Barth, he has Emmanuel Sanders

Originally posted by IT21:
Up by 2 in my championship game
I have Barth, he has Emmanuel Sanders

Well f**k
My awesome team s**t the bed in the Finals. Best team I've ever had. AJ Green & Martellus Bennett didn't even score a fraction of a point. 0.00 each. Jamaal Charles (#1 rated back this week on Yahoo) scored 5.7 points. LeVeon Bell (#2) was good but not great. Same with DeMarco Murray. Mike Evans did next to nothing. Had my lowest scoring week of the year by a whopping 23 points. Was still a projected 76% favorite going into MNF, and still lost...which is the exact same thing that happened last year. f**k FF.

My awesome team s**t the bed in the Finals. Best team I've ever had. AJ Green & Martellus Bennett didn't even score a fraction of a point. 0.00 each. Jamaal Charles (#1 rated back this week on Yahoo) scored 5.7 points. LeVeon Bell (#2) was good but not great. Same with DeMarco Murray. Mike Evans did next to nothing. Had my lowest scoring week of the year by a whopping 23 points. Was still a projected 76% favorite going into MNF, and still lost...which is the exact same thing that happened last year. f**k FF.

You had Levon bell, Charles, and Murray?? Jesus

Yep. Fantasy FB really is unfair on how a champion is determined. The championship should be 2 weeks long in my opinion and only 4 teams should even make the playoffs in a 12 team league. Reward the top teams over the long season. Too many factors such as matchups, injuries, and sitting players can determine the title in one week.
Originally posted by IT21:
You had Levon bell, Charles, and Murray?? Jesus

Yep. Best team I've ever had. 10 team league. Got Murray in the 3rd & Bell in the 4th.

Ended up with jack s**t.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
benched lamar miller and gb defense in favor of jeremy hill and baltimore defense about 5 minutes before 10

i ended up weeeinnng

• jrg
  • Veteran
Anquan Boldin RD 8=3 points
Jordan Cameron RD 5=3 points
Brandin Cooks RD 7=3 points
Boobie Dixon F/A=1 point
Roy Helu Jr. RD 15=1 point
DeAndre Hopkin RD 10=3 points
Allen Hurns F/A=1 point
Andre Johnson RD 2=6 points
Colin Kaepernick Keeper: Final Year
Eddie Lacy Keeper: Can't Keep
Cordarrelle Patterson RD 4=3 points
Adrian Peterson RD 1=6 points
Khiry Robinson RD 13=1 point
Delanie Walker F/A=1 point
Randy Bullock F/A=1 point
Mason Crosby RD 11=1 point
San Francisco RD 6=3 points

I have a total of 13 points. The player I keep takes the spot in that round of the draft. Help me out here. As of right now I'm thinking Adrian Peterson (1) and DeAndre Hopkins (10)
Share 49ersWebzone