There are 220 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
League #1: Pick two, assuming Foster is playing.

Arian Foster vs Tennessee
LeSean McCoy @ Dallas
CJ Anderson @ KC
Justin Forsett vs San Diego

League #2: Pick two WRs.

AJ Green @ Tampa
Mike Evans vs. Cincinnati
Denard Robinson vs. Giants

#1 Foster and McCoy
#2 Green and Evans

You never thanked me for my great advice last week though.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Help me decide...

This week is do or die for me. Win and I'm in playoffs. Lose and I'm going to need help to get in.

I tried to unload one of my 4 receivers before the trade deadline but no serious bites so help me decide which 3 of the 4 to play this week:

Antonio Brown at home vs. the Aints
Calvin Johnson at home vs. the Bears
Josh Gordon on the road @ the Bills
Dez Bryant at home vs. the Eagles

i think you bench gordon. thats a ridiculous quad of WRs though

is this a 1 man league

10 team league. But it has only gotten me to 7-5 so far and Megatron has been "Megaflop" as of late + Gordon only back since last week.

I'd bench Megatron. Can't believe I'm saying that, but....ya.

I wouldnt sit you against the Bears. I would sit Gordon as well.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
#1 Foster and McCoy
#2 Green and Evans

You never thanked me for my great advice last week though.

My apologies. I didn't see it and played Ingram over Robinson. Both were duds, but I still won the matchup.

I'm feeling iffy about McCoy, but that's the league where you need me to beat GO, so I'll take your advice.

That's one of the weirder rosters I've ever had. My RBs are insane (Murray, Foster, McCoy, Forsett, Anderson), but my WRs are God awful (V-Jax, Kendall Wright, & John Brown) and my QB is completely untrustworthy. (Cutler)
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I wouldnt sit you against the Bears. I would sit Gordon as well.

LMAO
what should I do? Play Edleman or play Cobb as my number 3? Cant decide since NE holds a very good pass D but Cobb can get big yardage. If I win, this week Im in the playoffs. Lose and Im out
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
what should I do? Play Edleman or play Cobb as my number 3? Cant decide since NE holds a very good pass D but Cobb can get big yardage. If I win, this week Im in the playoffs. Lose and Im out

Tough call but I think I would lean towards Cobb.
Alshon Jeffery or
Fred Jackson?
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by gato80:
Alshon Jeffery or
Fred Jackson?

Jeffery
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Help me decide...

This week is do or die for me. Win and I'm in playoffs. Lose and I'm going to need help to get in.

I tried to unload one of my 4 receivers before the trade deadline but no serious bites so help me decide which 3 of the 4 to play this week:

Antonio Brown at home vs. the Aints
Calvin Johnson at home vs. the Bears
Josh Gordon on the road @ the Bills
Dez Bryant at home vs. the Eagles

i think you bench gordon. thats a ridiculous quad of WRs though

is this a 1 man league

10 team league. But it has only gotten me to 7-5 so far and Megatron has been "Megaflop" as of late + Gordon only back since last week.

I'd bench Megatron. Can't believe I'm saying that, but....ya.

I made my decision 10 minutes before kickoff. It was 50/50 with Gordon. I started Megatron :)
  • Jiks
Megatron plays like s**t the last few weeks(also out injured) and kills my money league team. Now that I'm pretty much out of the playoffs he comes out and kills it.

Also-
Crabtree
Gordon
Watkins

I'm thinking Gordon
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Nov 27, 2014 at 12:43 PM ]

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Megatron plays like s**t the last few weeks(also out injured) and kills my money league team. Now that I'm pretty much out of the playoffs he comes out and kills it.

Also-
Crabtree
Gordon
Watkins

I'm thinking Gordon

No doubt that Gordon is the right play.
Dude in my league is offering Shady McCoy for Josh Gordon. I don't want to but I need a RB badly.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Dude in my league is offering Shady McCoy for Josh Gordon. I don't want to but I need a RB badly.

Trade deadline should have passed in every league. I think trading a week before the playoffs is wrong. But, obviously that is a trade you should make if you need a RB
I made my decision 10 minutes before kickoff. It was 50/50 with Gordon. I started Megatron :)

Well done.
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by gato80:
Alshon Jeffery or
Fred Jackson?

Jeffery

Yeah thanks
Share 49ersWebzone