LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Lol that's pretty cool LA
Sounds like a real life version of The League
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Have my family's FF draft this weekend in Woodland. We basically eat great food and drink beer, then draft on the 3rd day. Pretty much the highlight of my year. We have this pretty absurd trophy with the winners names engraved on them...

...and the person who finished in last place has to wear this during the draft.

They even made and mailed me a t-shirt with my team name on it...Llamadeus.

that's pretty awesome
Originally posted by IT21:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
im so sorry idk where i got james from, yes i am being offered frank gore and philip rivers for jamaal charles.

Charles >>>>>> gore + rivers

even though i got andy dalton and joe flacco as qb also alfred morriss and doug martin as back up rbs ? eli manning and carson palmer is still on the waiver list too.
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Aug 28, 2014 at 12:12 PM ]
even though i got andy dalton and joe flacco as qb also alfred morriss and doug martin as back up rbs ? eli manning and carson palmer is still on the waiver list too.

I think you could get more for Charles

Also would rather have Dalton at QB and Charles at RB than Rivers at QB and Gore at RB

Also would rather have Dalton at QB and Charles at RB than Rivers at QB and Gore at RB

this. and don't EVER bring up Eli's name again unless we're in week 4 or 5 and he's lighting up the NFL. He should not be on rosters unless the league is 14+ teams.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

this. and don't EVER bring up Eli's name again unless we're in week 4 or 5 and he's lighting up the NFL. He should not be on rosters unless the league is 14+ teams.

someone else just offered me a trade, tony romo for julius thomas

no. You shouldn't even consider an offer like that. Please don't accept any trades before running it by here first or you're gonna get worked dude

no. You shouldn't even consider an offer like that. Please don't accept any trades before running it by here first or you're gonna get worked dude

and that why i came here i trust my fellow niner fans more than taking advice from anyone else about FF. i guess ill roll with dalton then.

and that why i came here i trust my fellow niner fans more than taking advice from anyone else about FF. i guess ill roll with dalton then.

roll with the redhead and keep an eye on the waiverwire for any surprise players once the season begins

roll with the redhead and keep an eye on the waiverwire for any surprise players once the season begins
redhead over flacco?

redhead over flacco?

yes, but Flacco > Eli IMO.

redhead over flacco?

yes, but Flacco > Eli IMO.

thanks. i declined all the trades i was being offered, gonna start dalton against ravens D on week 1
Thought on my recent draft. Draft rounds are in parentheses. Half point ppr. 12 team league. Had the first pick

QB Matt Ryan (8)
RB LeSean McCoy (1)
RB Le'Veon Bell (6)
WR Antonio Brown (2)
WR Alshon Jeffery (3)
WR Michael Crabtree (4)
TE Rob Gronkowski (5)
K Adam Vinatieri (16)
D/ST Bears (14)

Bench:
Rashad Jennings (7)
Shane Vereen (9)
Lamar Miller (10)
Kelvin Benjamin (11)
Dennis Pitta (12)
Terrance West (13)
Rod Streater (15)

Thanks for giving it and look and a comment
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ersnation:
Thought on my recent draft. Draft rounds are in parentheses. Half point ppr. 12 team league. Had the first pick

QB Matt Ryan (8)
RB LeSean McCoy (1)
RB Le'Veon Bell (6)
WR Antonio Brown (2)
WR Alshon Jeffery (3)
WR Michael Crabtree (4)
TE Rob Gronkowski (5)
K Adam Vinatieri (16)
D/ST Bears (14)

Bench:
Rashad Jennings (7)
Shane Vereen (9)
Lamar Miller (10)
Kelvin Benjamin (11)
Dennis Pitta (12)
Terrance West (13)
Rod Streater (15)

VERY SOLID FOR 12 TEAMS ESPECIALLY.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ersnation:

QB Matt Ryan (8)
RB LeSean McCoy (1)
RB Le'Veon Bell (6)
WR Antonio Brown (2)
WR Alshon Jeffery (3)
WR Michael Crabtree (4)
TE Rob Gronkowski (5)
K Adam Vinatieri (16)
D/ST Bears (14)

Bench:
Rashad Jennings (7)
Shane Vereen (9)
Lamar Miller (10)
Kelvin Benjamin (11)
Dennis Pitta (12)
Terrance West (13)
Rod Streater (15)

Very nice looking team! I would start vareen over bell too, vareen is a ppr monster if he is healthy
Share 49ersWebzone