There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Sf1649ers80:
Down 13.58 points and have Kaep going tonght he has no one.. How confident should I be!? Lol

Depending on your format, Kap should be good for at least 15. The Falcons are terrible, and the whole team is going to be amped up to put points on the board for the Candlestick sendoff.

Which means Gore is going to score often.
I need 30 points from Crabs.......
Originally posted by YungBird:
I need 30 points from Crabs.......

I need 25 points from Gore ...
I need 4 from Gore. Any talk at all that Gore might sit? I could drop Crabtree (who I cannot play anyway) and pick up Kendall Hunter, but don't want to do so needlessly.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Sf1649ers80:
Down 13.58 points and have Kaep going tonght he has no one.. How confident should I be!? Lol

Depending on your format, Kap should be good for at least 15. The Falcons are terrible, and the whole team is going to be amped up to put points on the board for the Candlestick sendoff.

Which means Gore is going to score often.

Problem is the 49ers wont need to use Gore a ton. Being an older RB, they dont want to tax him in a game that should be easily winnable. I know its tempting to get him to that 144? yards that he needs to hit 10,000, but keep him rested up for the playoffs, and then put Hunter in late to run out clock.
I have kaep and the niners defense, and I need them to combine for 29. f**king McCoy and the iggles

edit

wouldnt be such a big gap if f**king calvin johnson hadn't s**t the bed
[ Edited by xtm059 on Dec 23, 2013 at 5:19 PM ]
Kap pulled it off for me. 2nd title in 3 years!
[ Edited by Niners99 on Dec 24, 2013 at 3:48 AM ]
So me and this other guy were tied going into Monday night with him having Vernon Davis. We stayed tied and I won the tie breaker haha
Kap pulled it off for me. 2nd title in 3 years!

Me too. Though the guy I was facing had Stafford, Greg Jennings, and the KC defense starting lol.
Congrats to all this year's champs!
Won over $2500 in fantasy!!!!

Made it the championship. Need major advice.

Should I bench Adrian Peterson or Chris Johnson in favor of Michael Crabtree? Its a 1.5 PPR league, AP is kinda hurt and playing against the Lions.
took 3rd in one of my leagues. thanks all for the help.

i would have won it all if i didn't run into the guy with jamaal charles in the semi's (5 TD game)
Championship game tomorrow for $900. My QB situation is horrible. NEED HELP. Its like deciding to drink pee vs vomit.

Matt Ryan vs Panthers

Eli Manning vs Redskins

Thad Lewis @ Patriots.
Eli