Andre Johnson vs Denver

Keenan Allen vs Oakland

Vincent Jackson @ Rams

Pick one

CJ2K @ Jax

Ryan Mathews vs Oakland

Johnson, Allen, Matthews
the final line up that's going to win me a championship

Ppr league - Rbs are forte, moreno, todman and morris. Definitely starting forte so pick 2 outta the others to start.. Thanks!!
Originally posted by Sf1649ers80:
Ppr league - Rbs are forte, moreno, todman and morris. Definitely starting forte so pick 2 outta the others to start.. Thanks!!

Moreno/Morris.
Thinking of possibly benching Tom Brady in my title game for Kirk Cousins. Thoughts?
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Thinking of possibly benching Tom Brady in my title game for Kirk Cousins. Thoughts?

I have the exact same problem. I'm going with cousins. Baltimore is Brady's kryptonite.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

I have the exact same problem. I'm going with cousins. Baltimore is Brady's kryptonite.

yup I'd go Cousins over Brady this week too
  • gage
  • Veteran
Playing for the championship and I think I'm gonna roll with our boy Kaep over Rivers at QB.
Originally posted by gage:
Playing for the championship and I think I'm gonna roll with our boy Kaep over Rivers at QB.

why?
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

why?

I've won this IRL league two years in a row and I just feel like having an extra reason to root on Monday night. Am I seriously that crazy for doing it? I feel like my team will be alright either way but I could just be being a homer.

edit: I'm obviously being a homer.
[ Edited by gage on Dec 20, 2013 at 5:40 PM ]
I need the Cowgirls to win so that there is a chance that Chip Kelly benches Foles, McCoy and Jackson!!!!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I need the Cowgirls to win so that there is a chance that Chip Kelly benches Foles, McCoy and Jackson!!!!

why would he do that?
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

why?

Because Kap is going to destroy a terrible team...
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

why would he do that?

if cowboys win today, then the Eagles game means nothing tonight.

Chip Kelly said he won't bench them, but there is hope…...