LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by SolRebe1:
I have a sh ! t sandwich situation with my QB situation with the playoffs.

Matt Ryan vs Niners

or

EJ Manuel vs Dolphins

Thoughts, suggestions?

It's a 16 team league, so the pool is extremely dry

Ej manuel just got ruled out...
Bobby Rainey @ STL

or

Darren Sproles @ CAR

Ben Tate was just sent to the IR for cracking his last rib so I'm in need of another starting RB behind Jamaal Charles

I'm pretty sure this is my first time asking for advice. I think I'm going to end up going with Rainey, but I just want to know if you guys think I'm crazy for doing it
Originally posted by YungAce:
Bobby Rainey @ STL

or

Darren Sproles @ CAR

Ben Tate was just sent to the IR for cracking his last rib so I'm in need of another starting RB behind Jamaal Charles

I'm pretty sure this is my first time asking for advice. I think I'm going to end up going with Rainey, but I just want to know if you guys think I'm crazy for doing it

yup, Rainey
had foles......

....played the guy with jamaal charles. ........... my strong dislike for the raiders grows.
cousins v cowboys or Brady @ ravens. I'm serious.
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Dec 18, 2013 at 5:25 PM ]
I have Marshall and Jackson and they're playing each other. Should I remove one of them and if so which one? PPR league

I can flex them with Rashad Jennings.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
cousins v cowboys or Brady @ ravens. I'm serious.

Against Dallas. I'd go with Cousins.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
had foles......

....played the guy with jamaal charles. ........... my strong dislike for the raiders grows.

Sorry about that bud. I was on the other end of that. My opponents Foles couldn't beat my Jamaal Charles, Desean Jackson, and 49ers D
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Pick two

Andre Johnson vs Denver

Keenan Allen vs Oakland

Vincent Jackson @ Rams

Pick one

CJ2K @ Jax

Ryan Mathews vs Oakland
Originally posted by Dino:
Pick two

Andre Johnson vs Denver

Keenan Allen vs Oakland

Vincent Jackson @ Rams

Pick one

CJ2K @ Jax

Ryan Mathews vs Oakland

Johnson, Allen, Matthews

the final line up that's going to win me a championship

Ppr league - Rbs are forte, moreno, todman and morris. Definitely starting forte so pick 2 outta the others to start.. Thanks!!
Originally posted by Sf1649ers80:
Ppr league - Rbs are forte, moreno, todman and morris. Definitely starting forte so pick 2 outta the others to start.. Thanks!!

Moreno/Morris.
Thinking of possibly benching Tom Brady in my title game for Kirk Cousins. Thoughts?
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Thinking of possibly benching Tom Brady in my title game for Kirk Cousins. Thoughts?

I have the exact same problem. I'm going with cousins. Baltimore is Brady's kryptonite.
Share 49ersWebzone