There are 427 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by est1985:
I'm up 44 and my opponent has ravens D and kicker. Our commish set up the scoring weird for defenses so it's not impossible for the ravens to get close to 30 points. Here's hoping they and their kicker take a s***.
I'm up 44 and my opponent has ravens D and kicker. Our commish set up the scoring weird for defenses so it's not impossible for the ravens to get close to 30 points. Here's hoping they and their kicker take a s***.

Tucker had the game of his life and Stafford did his best job to lose me my finals appearance, but I held on, man. I held on! Won by .23 points.
That idiot tony romo almost cost me a trip to the championship. Other dude had lacy on his team and that last td put him in the lead against me. But luckily aj green bailed me out and I won by 5 points

I gonna ride stat padder romo and josh gordon to the ship!

Tucker had the game of his life and Stafford did his best job to lose me my finals appearance, but I held on, man. I held on! Won by .23 points.

I have a sh ! t sandwich situation with my QB situation with the playoffs.

Matt Ryan vs Niners

or

EJ Manuel vs Dolphins

Thoughts, suggestions?

It's a 16 team league, so the pool is extremely dry
Jay Cutler at Philidelphia SNF

Or Ryan Tannehill at Buffalo With a chance of bad weather?????
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Jay Cutler at Philidelphia SNF

Or Ryan Tannehill at Buffalo With a chance of bad weather?????

matt cassel scored mayor points against the eagles, but what are the chances cutler can do the same.
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Dec 18, 2013 at 12:27 PM ]
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
I have a sh ! t sandwich situation with my QB situation with the playoffs.

Matt Ryan vs Niners

or

EJ Manuel vs Dolphins

Thoughts, suggestions?

It's a 16 team league, so the pool is extremely dry

Ej manuel just got ruled out...
Bobby Rainey @ STL

or

Darren Sproles @ CAR

Ben Tate was just sent to the IR for cracking his last rib so I'm in need of another starting RB behind Jamaal Charles

I'm pretty sure this is my first time asking for advice. I think I'm going to end up going with Rainey, but I just want to know if you guys think I'm crazy for doing it
Originally posted by YungAce:
Bobby Rainey @ STL

or

Darren Sproles @ CAR

Ben Tate was just sent to the IR for cracking his last rib so I'm in need of another starting RB behind Jamaal Charles

I'm pretty sure this is my first time asking for advice. I think I'm going to end up going with Rainey, but I just want to know if you guys think I'm crazy for doing it

yup, Rainey
had foles......

....played the guy with jamaal charles. ........... my strong dislike for the raiders grows.
cousins v cowboys or Brady @ ravens. I'm serious.
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Dec 18, 2013 at 5:25 PM ]
I have Marshall and Jackson and they're playing each other. Should I remove one of them and if so which one? PPR league

I can flex them with Rashad Jennings.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
cousins v cowboys or Brady @ ravens. I'm serious.

Against Dallas. I'd go with Cousins.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
had foles......

....played the guy with jamaal charles. ........... my strong dislike for the raiders grows.

Sorry about that bud. I was on the other end of that. My opponents Foles couldn't beat my Jamaal Charles, Desean Jackson, and 49ers D
Pick two

Andre Johnson vs Denver

Keenan Allen vs Oakland

Vincent Jackson @ Rams

Pick one

CJ2K @ Jax

Ryan Mathews vs Oakland