There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by est1985:
Is Romo a better play than Luck? I think I'm sticking with Luck, Dallas keeps getting off to slow starts.

Romo is simply a better fantasy QB than Luck. Not a better QB in real life but better in fantasy.

Romo is having a great year looking at it. #3 QB. I got the #3 QB for a top 15 RB... pretty good deal. Need this doot to bring home a 3rd straight title.

I won the High Rollers League last year with Tony as my QB. He gets a bad rap with the picks he throws at bad times but he is a very productive fantasy QB in my opinion. Not Manning of course but still very good.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
I won the High Rollers League last year with Tony as my QB. He gets a bad rap with the picks he throws at bad times but he is a very productive fantasy QB in my opinion. Not Manning of course but still very good.

he's not turning the ball over as much so far this year. crossing my fingers.
Romo is simply a better fantasy QB than Luck. Not a better QB in real life but better in fantasy.

I know, but I went with Romo last week with the WAY better matchup and Luck outdid him. I just think, with a mediocre run game, the Colts will be passing more and more now.

That is the problem of course with having 2 very good fantasy QBs. Seems like you always go wrong. I'm not sure that the Colts are going to turn 1 dimensional though. They traded for RIchardson ( yes i know he has been bad) and Wayne is out. Pretty sure they are still going to run the ball.
I guess I can't really go wrong with either one, so I'll decide Sunday morning.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
What are you guys doing with Jordy Nelson? Am I crazy for benching him for Riley Cooper??

Yes.

lol
As you can tell, I rarely post on the forums, but I was just able to trade for Kaepernick in one of my leagues so I thought I'd share my excitement! I'm currently in a 2 qb league (Dalton and Pryor are my starters). I was able to trade Pryor, Lynch, and Keenan Allen for Kaepernick, Charles and Bowe.
Starting case Keemun over Matt Ryan lulz

Am I crazy
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Am I crazy

It depends on whether you are talking about this decision or in general.

Am I crazy

Well, good point. I know I'm crazy in general so does this make me even more crazier or does it just make me normal crazy

Am I crazy

Well, good point. I know I'm crazy in general so does this make me even more crazier or does it just make me normal crazy

just normal crazy

Am I crazy

I have Foles, Keenum and Ryan..I'm starting Foles doe. f**k Matt Ryan
Originally posted by YungBird:

Am I crazy

Am I crazy

• NickV
  • Veteran
my f****** kicker had more points than my rb, te and 2 wrs. lol what a god damn joke of a FF team I have this year. Add foster out for the season and I may as well mail it in the rest of the way. fuuuuuuuu
I just got offered Colston and Spiller for Zac Stacy. I put Stacy on the block today because I already got Lynch, Lacy, and Andre Brown. I need help and depth at WR due to loosing Julio Jones and Justin Blackmon. I traded Dez Bryant for Lynch (which has worked out pretty well). I been mad dogging it with Keenan Allen and Alshon Jeffery. Would you guys take the trade? I am thinking about it.